Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Even Hitler cant believe what has happened!

I love it, it's funny, and very clever but be warned you may be reprimanded by the powers that be for using "de fuhrer" in such an "inappropriate" context - much too frivolous.
Hey, but good find !

Thorn posted it on my Titans board, and I couldn't stop laughing. :ahhaha:

The parts about the Titans and Colts were so good. I still think you guys are going to win the division (it would really require Titans to go 4-1 and the Texans to go 1-4 to not do it), but it's nice to dream of catching up.

I've seen this clip making fun of other stuff like Harry Potter so I figured it would be that clip (actually these clips made me find and rent the actual movie this if from...and it's pretty good....check it out if you are into WW2 movies)..

Anyway, masterfully done....will send to friends!!
Repped

EDIT: just reviewed my Netflix history to find the name of this movie as I forgot...it is "Downfall"...really good movie, worth the rent from Netflix.

Last edited:
"Don't worry, not all his passes."

LMAO.
roflmao.gif

I've seen this clip making fun of other stuff like Harry Potter so I figured it would be that clip (actually these clips made me find and rent the actual movie this if from...and it's pretty good....check it out if you are into WW2 movies)..

Anyway, masterfully done....will send to friends!!
Repped

EDIT: just reviewed my Netflix history to find the name of this movie as I forgot...it is "Downfall"...really good movie, worth the rent from Netflix.

Co-signed. Very good movie.

Co-signed. Very good movie.

The guy who played Hitler in Downfall...

He is the retired German policeman in Liam Neeson's movie Unknown. When watching his parts in the movie Unknown...all I could think of was his performance in Downfall.

He is the retired German policeman in Liam Neeson's movie Unknown. When watching his parts in the movie Unknown...all I could think of was his performance in Downfall.

Oh really? Cool......have that in my Netflix to rent soon (Unknown)

I watched Unknown last night and I thought that the entire time. Funny clip.

that was some funny ****...."get me a T.J Yates Jersey" And the girl comforting the other girl saying "Not all his passes" haha i love it.

Back