Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ESPN radio to talk Texanss

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
in a couple of minutes or 5:15...Honestly not expecting much intersting from John Clayton and company

9-7 is the limit because Tennessee and Indy are too tough for the Texans too handle.

Schaub most stay healthy and is in a range of QBs like Garrad, Campbell, Pennington

If Schaub can stay healty.. I don't think the Colts, and Titans will be a problem, I can even see us winning 10 or 11 games this season.. maybe i'm over confident.. but this is a new Texans team in my opinion.. and the other 2 in our devision hasn't improved as much as we did (FA, Draft, new defense).. thay lost key personnel and players.. not to mention our schedule last year was a lot tuffer.. includeing the hurricane destraction.. I have no fear of the colts or titans! This year is the Texans year

I could amost agree with Pennington.

All 3 have had injuries.

Campbell has suffered his share of injuries and, still, in 36 career starts, has completed 711-of-1,130 passes, a 62.9 completion %, for 7,242 yards, 35 touchdowns and 23 interceptions with overall passer rating of 80.4. Last year, he completed 315 of 506 for 3245 yds, TD/INT 13/6, and passer rating for the year of 84.3.

Despite his injuries and ulcerative colitis related health issues, Garrard has still managed a career 9672 yds passing with TD/INT 51/29 and 85.4 passer rating. Even with his decimated OL last year, manage 3620 yds passing with a passer rating of 81.7.

Pennington had problems throughout his career...............BUT, last year the AP put him a far 2nd to P. Manning for MVP (he finished the season with 321 completions for 476 Attempts, with 3653 yards, nineteen touchdowns and only seven interceptions, with a passer rating of 97.4).............AND, he is the NFL's all-time leader in % completions.......66 %.

So, I guess, if there is at least a comparison to Pennington, Schaub's doing at least half way decently in some people's minds. But he does not have the long term track record of Pennington......and will only be able to challenge it, if his preferred choice of transportation does not become crutches.

I think were just starting to be such a "Sexy Pick" that people are just trying to go out on their own and say we wont be much improved.

at this point based on what they did last year im more afraid of the TItans then the Colts

Not if we all meet at Coaches or something... he can charge all the drinks over the phone...

YEAHHHHHH!!!! GO TEXANS!

Hey that could work. What is your credit card number Mallory, we will put it on the back burner so that you don't have to pay all that money for a phone call?:user:

Back