ESPN Monday Night Football

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Vinny, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Monday Night Football may move to ESPN
    Switch could give NBC Sunday night football deal
    NBCSports.com news services
    Updated: 2:26 a.m. ET July 23, 2004

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5493160/

2. hook'em07carter

hook'em07carter Rookie

I was watching espn today and i heard that abc was thinking of trading one mnf games this year to espn for a sunday night game. and then they you have people say we dont need monday night football. im totally against that im a true football fan i cant get enough football in my life i love it, 5 days a week isnt enough for me to be satified, but i have to be because broadcasting purposes. i dont have cable in my room so id be real mad if i didnt get my 5 games a week

3. HowBoutThemCowboys!

HowBoutThemCowboys! All Pro

Dont have cable either unforteuntly. As long as ESPN doesnt have both Sunday and Monday night games I'll be pleased

4. JustBonee

JustBonee Hall of Fame

BRING ON THE TEXANS ...

Has it ever occurred to them that if they would put good match-ups on MNF that the ratings wouldn't be dipping so badly? They only have a handful of teams that they ever want on there ... and they are usually very boring games.
    With 32 teams, I would think someone could come up with a little imagination and more variety.
    The money thing is really getting tiring to me also... between the networks, and the players, and the owners, and the league. The greed is unbelieveable.

5. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

Whether its ABC or ESPN, they need to bring back the old Monday Night Football theme song and ditch the Hank Jr. version.

Listen here

6. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

And your still fighting & whining before bed :baby: just kidding Vinny :hehe:

In this case change would be good, its all about the football anyway I don't care who broadcasts as long as its broadcast.