Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

espn mock

Top 10

Russell
Thomas
Quinn
Johnson
Peterson (Predicts trade, doesn't say who)
Adams
Landry
Okoye
Brown (urgh)
Hall (I don't think so)

Carriker to JAX
Ginn to Titans
Revis to Cowgirls
Jarrett to Chiefs
Nelson to Pats all the way to #28

I think it will take alot for Tb to give up TJ IMO. I dont even know what Atlanta has to give up, other than draft pics.

not a chance in hell the bucs would trade johnson to atlanta. no. way. forget the fact that the bucs wouldn't give away the best prospect ever at his position, but they certainly wouldn't give him to rich mckay, who gruden pretty much hates.

not a chance in hell the bucs would trade johnson to atlanta. no. way. forget the fact that the bucs wouldn't give away the best prospect ever at his position, but they certainly wouldn't give him to rich mckay, who gruden pretty much hates.

what about detroit??? They need more pics

that'd be like us trading calvin johnson to tennesse. the price better be astronomical because it's inside the division and we'd be facing them 2wice a year. if atlanta really wants cj they need to trade with cleveland or detroit and them only. if they give detroit our 2nd rds from this year and next and their 8th pick...wouldnt they simply be giving up Schaub to move from 10 to 2? these trades could be pretty amazing for ATL considering schaub wouldnt have really played for them to begin with.

that'd be like us trading calvin johnson to tennesse. the price better be astronomical because it's inside the division and we'd be facing them 2wice a year.
That would be like Tennessee trading Babin to us. The price would be astronomical because it's inside the division and we'd be facing them twice a year.

Whoops...that actually happened. :crying:

That would be like Tennessee trading Babin to us. The price would be astronomical because it's inside the division and we'd be facing them twice a year.

Whoops...that actually happened. :crying:

Babin wasnt the #1 Player in the draft that year. That trade also wasn't a top 5 pick.

i understand your point but it's a little different when its for the top prospect in the draft at the 4th pick than it is at the 27th at the end of the first

Top 10

Russell
Thomas
Quinn
Johnson
Peterson (Predicts trade, doesn't say who)
Adams
Landry
Okoye
Brown (urgh)
Hall (I don't think so)

Carriker to JAX
Ginn to Titans
Revis to Cowgirls
Jarrett to Chiefs
Nelson to Pats all the way to #28

I would like the Hall pick if we took it. We need to face the facts, our DB's are the worst part of our team and we need as much help as we can get back there.

I also like Nelson falling to #28. I've gotten a lot of hate recently for suggesting that he is overhyped and possibly, tho unlikely, not a 1st round talent.

Is Michael Griffin in the 1st in that mock?

Pull a Ditka and trade your entire draft to TB and I bet they do it.

Back