Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Erhardt-Perkins Offense

I know Derrick will never be able to read defenses like Brady. He isn't smart enough.
So dude basically graduated in 3 yrs with a 3+ GPA, but he's a dummy huh? Same dude got a basically a 3:1 td:int ratio, but he can't read defenses. Man, get out of here with that. Everyone on here know your disdain for Watson,but to get on here and assume he's dumb on the field and avg at that is beyond ridiculous even for you. To top it off, you're stating OBRIEN and his demands that Watson couldn't perform is what got him fired. Again, ridiculous even by your standard.

The mark of a good coach is playing to a players strength. Andy Reid ran a air raid/west coast offense for Mahomes. He didn't run the same offense for Mahomes as he did Smith, McNabb, Vick, or Kolb. Daboll didn't run the same offense in Buffalo as he learned in NE. Know why? Because Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Brady. What kind of oc calls a play and leaves TJ Watt unblocked? What kind of oc run to the same side out of the 13 personel everytime?

So dude basically graduated in 3 yrs with a 3+ GPA, but he's a dummy huh? Same dude got a basically a 3:1 td:int ratio, but he can't read defenses. Man, get out of here with that. Everyone on here know your disdain for Watson,but to get on here and assume he's dumb on the field and avg at that is beyond ridiculous even for you. To top it off, you're stating OBRIEN and his demands that Watson couldn't perform is what got him fired. Again, ridiculous even by your standard.

The mark of a good coach is playing to a players strength. Andy Reid ran a air raid/west coast offense for Mahomes. He didn't run the same offense for Mahomes as he did Smith, McNabb, Vick, or Kolb. Daboll didn't run the same offense in Buffalo as he learned in NE. Know why? Because Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Brady. What kind of oc calls a play and leaves TJ Watt unblocked? What kind of oc run to the same side out of the 13 personel everytime?

I think everybody but you would agree that Derrick is dumb as a box of rocks.

Championships yes.

Look no further than Joey B and Stafford this yr as an example.
So Matt Stafford who broke Matt Schaub record for most pick 6 in a season read defenses on Brady level correct? Same dude, Matt Stafford, with Megatron in 54 games had 99 tds and 61 ints can read defenses better than a dude with 104 tds and 36 ints?How can a dude throw 5 less tds and 25 more picks be capable of reading defenses better than the other guy?Not to mention he had one of the most physically gifted wr to ever play in the nfl. Burrow has played 26 games in his 1st 2 season and has 47 tds and 19 ints. Watson played 26 games he had 51 tds and 18 ints. Yet, he can't read defenses like Brady, but Burrow and Stafford can? Answer me that and I will leave this who ridiculous concept alone

So Matt Stafford who broke Matt Schaub record for most pick 6 in a season read defenses on Brady level correct? Same dude, Matt Stafford, with Megatron in 54 games had 99 tds and 61 ints can read defenses better than a dude with 104 tds and 36 ints?How can a dude throw 5 less tds and 25 more picks be capable of reading defenses better than the other guy?Not to mention he had one of the most physically gifted wr to ever play in the nfl. Burrow has played 26 games in his 1st 2 season and has 47 tds and 19 ints. Watson played 26 games he had 51 tds and 18 ints. Yet, he can't read defenses like Brady, but Burrow and Stafford can? Answer me that and I will leave this who ridiculous concept alone

Are you saying he can read defenses like Brady.

If so we can't have this discussion.

Stats, stats and more stats. Hollow stats.

Last edited:
Crawling back out on the secluded island….once again.

Facts are facts.

I shouldn't have even responded to him because everybody already knows how I feel about Derrick.

Good thing is with social media, he's proving me to be correct on almost a daily basis

Despite all of the glowing hollow numbers Derrick puts up, you can't win championships with a dunbazz as your leader.

Facts are facts.

I shouldn't have even responded to him because everybody already knows how I feel about Derrick.

Good thing is with social media, he's proving me to be correct on almost a daily basis

Despite all of the glowing hollow numbers Derrick puts up, you can't win championships with a dunbazz as your leader.
Feelings are not facts. I can give honest opinions of players because I'm never in my feelings. You on the others hand ignore facts because of your feelings.

Feelings are not facts. I can give honest opinions of players because I'm never in my feelings. You on the others hand ignore facts because of your feelings.
There's the eye test and life test vs a bunch of worthless numbers that didn't contribute to winning.

It's not a coincidence that they won as many games without Derrick as with him and that's the only number that really matters.

And to think they pulled that off with a rookie QB that you don't think has any special traits. That's simply amazing. Culley should have been a coach of the award winner instead of getting fired if we are to believe your posting patterns.

What's funny is I called this before the season began.

Let the excuses fly. I've got work to do moving my mother in law this evening. Joy

There's the eye test and life test vs a bunch of worthless numbers that didn't contribute to winning.

It's not a coincidence that they won as many games without Derrick as with him and that's the only number that really matters.

And to think they pulled that off with a rookie QB that you don't think has any special traits. That's simply amazing. Culley should have been a coach of the award winner instead of getting fired if we are to believe your posting patterns.

What's funny is I called this before the season began.

Let the excuses fly. I've got work to do moving my mother in law this evening. Joy
yep, the worse defense in the history of the nfl that forced 9 turnovers vs a defense this year 25 turnovers doesn't matter in winning or losing games I'm assumming correct? Maybe thats feeling based vs facts. Yeah, enjoy your day.

yep, the worse defense in the history of the nfl that forced 9 turnovers vs a defense this year 25 turnovers doesn't matter in winning or losing games I'm assumming correct? Maybe thats feeling based vs facts. Yeah, enjoy your day.

Could be facts over feelings. 4 wins 2 yrs ago feels and looks alot like 4 wins last yr.
Except the Calhouns aren't saddled with a 156 mil contract.

Back