Eddie George a Raider?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by MarleyFan, May 31, 2004.

1. MarleyFan

MarleyFan Veteran

Raiders might be trying to get Eddie George!

2. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

i'm not surprised...the raiders have been scooping up a lot of older talent this offseason...i believe he would actually get a good # of carries there too...plus their o-line is looking great...if it happens, it's a good move for george...

3. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

yeah and with the old raiders being as old as they are you would think they would have made a stronger push for duce staley and stop going after older vets...although i think with a new senerary george might have a few more years left in him

4. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

The Raiders will be a lot better than last years team. Will they be a Superbowl team.......probably not, but they might make the playoffs. 8-8 to 10-6 range IMO. The problem for them is that they will be constantly in a rebuild effort as the guys retire every year.

5. DominatorDavis

DominatorDavis Veteran

Eddie George needs to retire.

6. J-Man

J-Man Veteran

I can't see the Raiders taking a flyer on Eddie since they just dropped some decent cash on a couple other RBs. I don't think his running style fits them all that well either. SI mentioned Houston as a possibility but I can't see that occuring at all based on CC and DC's statements.

7. Frailty

Frailty Rookie

the raiders would be foolish to take that old mule. he's a great person but washed up warrior. They already have zeroue wheately crockett and faggins lol they dont need him at all.

8. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Get Eddy George a FB and you will see him do alot better than he has the previous seasons. The times he had those monster seasons is when he was in a two back set with a FB.