Early jump on '07

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...YF?slug=jm-afcneeds122806&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry Veteran

Wolf is it me or is it going to be another looooooong off season?

3. BigTimeTexanFan

BigTimeTexanFan All Pro

A loooooong offseason, but that is what game tapes are for, right?

4. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

Call me dumb if you want but what exactly is Mario's injury? I know he's got plantar fascitis which doesn't feel like roses but in the article above are they referring to when he got his toe nails removed? It makes me nervous that it referrs to some players saying he may need surgery on his toe...that was preseason right?

He's a tough dude and am sure he'll be fine. Another thing they mentioned was us trading down to get Landry to fill CC's spot. I was really pro for us trading down untill recently because I doubt we would be able to get him. Landry and Reggie Nelson from Florida are the 2 best FS worth our #1 imo. If we trade down, we'll probably miss on both.

5. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

Unfortunately this will be a long offseason but it will still be full of very important decisions. I'm really excited to to see what happens with David Carr and our QB situation. plus all the FA signings will have a huge indication on what we do in the draft particularly 1st round.

It will be loooong but oh soo interesting!