Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Earl Cochran - out for the season

This season is over with. At the very most I see four more wins this year, more than likely it'll only be two.

I'm afraid you're a bit more optimistic than I am.

That sucks badly. Really, really badly.

What's the skinny on Jesse Naeding?

We've had reasonably good fortune on the injury front this year. Nothing like in past years where injurys have decimated our roster, including knocking out key players for exended periods of time.

Another injury. Am I the only one that wonders why we are at the top of the league in injuries every year. Are we just getting soft players, or is our conditioning not that good, or are the players finding excuses to quit for the season? Really getting tired of this happening.

Another injury. Am I the only one that wonders why we are at the top of the league in injuries every year. Are we just getting soft players, or is our conditioning not that good, or are the players finding excuses to quit for the season? Really getting tired of this happening.

We are not at the top of the league in injuries this year. We have had very few. 3 or 4. But hearing a guy is going onto the IR is to me just added irritation in a terrible season.

Back