Eagles Prepare: PG49

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TEXANS84, Sep 8, 2006.

1. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Thought this was an interesting take on the Eagles perspective on how to read Kubiak and the Texans this Sunday.

The article goes on to talk about how some of the players think Carr is like Plummer, and expect the same things. And how the "cut-block" has been installed on our line.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/15465406.htm

2. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

I really expect us to struggle offensively..one because of 3 rookies and a new system and 2) of the eagles defense.

I predicted us to keep it close and win... and IMO that depends on the 1st quarter, if we gain confidence, watchout..

when we get a chance to get a turnover, we better take advantage... McNabb flat out doesn't turn the ball over very often

EDIT..thanks for whoever caught that I said McNair instead of McNabb...

TEXANS84 likes this.
  3. RiotCommander

RiotCommander All Pro

It sounds almost like the Eagles are preparing to play the Broncos. We are not quite on that level yet, but at least their coaches are not over looking us. I hope they are looking at some Greenbay video as well. You better believe we are going to use some of Sherman's plays too.

I doubt we hold anything back for the Colts unless something drastic happens in our favor which I don't think anyone expects.

4. Jerome_Brown_99

Jerome_Brown_99 Veteran

McNabb is our QB, not McNair.

Westy doesn't cough up many fumbles either, and neither does Buckhalter.

LJ Smith can be fumble prone. He's only had 2 in his career, but he carries the ball away from his body.

RBs Moats and Perry can be fumble prone as well, but I doubt they will combine for more then 12 touches.

5. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

yeah LOL.. guess I am not used to typing McNabb LOL
    ..sorry about that typo