Dunta and Fred's blog...

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by NitroGSXR, May 24, 2008.

1. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/blogs.asp?blogger_id=1

I don't know if these are REALLY written by the players but I sure did like what Bennett had to say about Molden....

Dunta talks about his injury and how he KNOWS that his first game won't be in November. I love his passion but Dunta... I want him to focus on mentoring Molden and continuing to mentor Bennett all the while taking his time to return. I don't want him to come back too early and hampering his future. I want him to be a Houston Texan for the next ten years. A highly paid Houston Texan too. I love Dunta Robinson. Please take it easy on your knee. Please.

Maddict5 and ObsiWan like this.
  2. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

:tiphat:

3. V3rm0nt3r

V3rm0nt3r All Pro

Dunta's a tough guy and I'm sure he wants to be back as soon as possible but I am also quite sure that the coaches and trainers are keeping him from going out and taking someone's head off before they are positive he's ready.

Props to Dunta though, he never quits and that is what makes him AWESOME!!!!

4. NBT

NBT Veteran

I disagree on Dunta's knee. He should not come back at all till he knows it is well enough to take the hitting. A Dunta not his old aggressive self is just another CB.

5. False Start

False Start On # 69

Its nice to hear Dunta has that much confidence in his rehab . I have a feeling Bennett is really gonna step up this upcoming season .

6. V3rm0nt3r

V3rm0nt3r All Pro

Bennett will come back strong, that's for sure the real question is, who steps in for Bennett?

Faggins, Molden, or Reeves?

7. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

Reeves is the other starting corner at this time.

8. Dallas_Texan

Dallas_Texan Veteran

Reeves will hopefully step up and play well. I don't think that we will get so lucky as to have a rookie come straight out of camp as a rookie and play well. Even Bennett had a half season to learn. The real question is going to be, Can Reeves step up and beat out Bennett for the starting spot? That would be nice.