Drew Tate

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by johndoe, Dec 30, 2006.

1. johndoe

johndoe Veteran

what about this guy hes lookin pretty good VS texas... hes a little short at only 6 feet tall, but drew brees is the same height and no one is talkin about his size... i think he might be worth a shot in later rounds, what do yall think???

2. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

see Alamo Bowl Thread

3. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

my comment from that thread in case it gets lost int he shuffle:

you're watching one game of drew tate here. he's been a huge disappointment his whole career. disappears when it matters most. been questioned as a leader. has size issues too, although i'm far more concerned with his play more than anything. yeah yeah he's doing well against texas i guess, whatever. look what he did against indiana and northwestern this year.

4. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

Not going to bang on a guy from the old school. Will say his size issues will religate him to at best a day two pick. His attitude issues may make making a roster, almost imposible. Firery is one thing...to disrespect your team mates on the feild, showing them up in front of a national audience...that's unforgivable. Those guys were killing themseves for him. He spit on them for their effort. He does that stuff in an NFL camp, he'll get his head pulled off and the hole used as a urinal.