Dre' Day!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by pittbull, Oct 11, 2004.

1. pittbull

pittbull All Pro

I look at it like this. Moss, Harrison, Possibly T.O., but we have Dre' Day. He needs the ball at least 10 times in his hand and there is no one in the league like him. Fast, strong, goes across the middle, unreal. No one in the league is similar to him. Finally, my main man is getting the respect he deserves. Yes, he's going to drop a few passes here and there, but the guy is spectacular! Dre' Day................All Day! :headbang:

2. Txnpride

Txnpride Veteran

He is the man....If we would have fed him the ball more often in the first half.....WE WOULD HAVE WON!!

3. frye

frye Waterboy

:BananaWav I agree with you he deserves the tag as one of the best. But i think he still has a few years to get to the levels of Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison.

4. JDizzle

JDizzle I'm a dude

As of now he's in the top 2. But keep in mind (as far as AJ's and Carr's stats are concerned) we haven't had our bye week yet. Still though, you've got to love AJ. How many times has he come up big in double coverage? AJ made it look easy. His hands are so much better this year, catching balls behind his back, over a defender in front of him.

Armstrong is my new hero, though. I wonder how many ex Rough Riders' fans are busting out their Armstrong jerseys now?

5. texan279

texan279 Hall of Fame

Here is what Mike Tice said about AJ after the game..."He's a bad dude, I'd like to have him in my arsenal. I'd never run the ball."

LINK

6. Blake

Blake MMQB

"He's a bad dude," said Vikings coach Mike Tice. "I'd like to have him in my arsenal. I'd never run the ball."

Article

Interesting words.

7. SBTexans08

SBTexans08 All Pro

Of course....only Capers would do the opposite. Why oh why did we play that same boring, ineffective conservative game style the first half?!?!?!?!?! WHY!!! :(

I sure hope Carr's and Johnson's performance made Capers and the rest of the coaching staff open their eyes.

8. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

And this coming from a coach that has Randy Moss!

Andre will be one of the greatest WR's when we look back. Dude is looking better and better. I can only hope they establish the Carr/Johnson gameplan earlier in future games.

9. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Andre Johnson > Charles Rogers , im glad Detriot passed on him .