Draft rumors

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by J_R, Apr 21, 2010.

1. J_R

J_R Hall of Fame

Lock or merge with another thread if necessary, thanks. And sorry, nothing Texans related yet.

MoveTheSticks

I've been told that Philly is likely to move up to Denver's spot tomorrow... lots of stuff floating out there right now

MoveTheSticks

I think Clausen, McCoy and Tebow all have a good shot of going in the 20's after teams in the 2nd trade up

MoveTheSticks

One rumor has Dallas going up to 13 for Bryant... I tend to think they would be after an OT at that spot.. crazy stuff out there

MoveTheSticks

I would be shocked if the Broncos ending up selecting at 11... I've had 4-5 different sources say they are bailing out of there

MoveTheSticks

Heard a wild one about Philly possibly going after Spiller in that spot... how fast with that offense be???

2. Mike Kerns

Mike Kerns LYSB Podcast

Wes Bunting from Nat'l Football Post said he heard Dallas was trying to get to 13 to take Earl Thomas...Barf.

3. J_R

J_R Hall of Fame

Redskins talking to St. Louis about #1 pick. Washington wants Bradford.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Skins-still-trying-to-land-Bradford.html

WesBunting

Hearing the Bills will not get out of the first round without getting a quarterback....trade back for Tebow?..Clausen at nine?...

michaelombardi

Draft day....tune into Path to the Draft at 11AM today.much draft news--Kyle Wilson to the Browns, trade talk Miami, Dallas and much more

Report: Giants secure C.J. Spiller's cell number - fwiw

4. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

Makes a lot of sense for them to move down. The need to get stronger up the middle of their defense. And all of those pieces can be had in rounds two through five. The kinda purge they've had the last two off seasons, they are more than one draft away. The Kid is a Belichick protege, he's looking for draft ammo this year and for 2011.