Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Draft Party Roll Call

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I feel left out. Is everyone one just showing up and parking in Teal? Are there plans to meet as a group? Is everyone doing some mini tailgating or just doing their own thing? Damn it, I hate it when my old mind wants to organize things! lol
Let's blame Ted, he is usually the one who gets us organized. I think we are all just showing up and bringing whatever. The no open flame thing is limiting.

Andrew6

All Pro
I think I am actually getting tommorow off. I don't think I'll be venturing out though. Suppose to have a crawfish boil at my brothers tommorow. And Leave Amy's potatoe salad alone, she worked hard on it uhhh sorta. Its also probably the only time she'll win something for her cooking LOL.

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
I will be there and set up at 10, I have Ted, Preston, Letherheads and Bronco Billy, All of Yall coming and I have 7 pounds of Fajitas that need to be cooked, I will stop at the Velero and cook em before I go in I guess. Anyway I will see you there and look foreward to it. I think we need to consolidate Tents and all but we will work it out in the morning. Draft dayh in 25 minutes

Tedc

Hardheaded
I accept all the blame. I have been a little busy with work but I need to get my priorities straight. I will not let you down during the season.

Kat and I will be there...10ish.

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I accept all the blame. I have been a little busy with work but I need to get my priorities straight. I will not let you down during the season.

Kat and I will be there...10ish.
After last night, it may be more on the ish side. Do you want us to bring Kat?

Tedc

Hardheaded
No, the Kat will be out of the bag (bed) in 30 minutes and we should be fine.

Do you have a table I could take if you will not be there early?

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
No, the Kat will be out of the bag (bed) in 30 minutes and we should be fine.

Do you have a table I could take if you will not be there early?

Yes on the table. You may have to take me with it. I am not the limiting factor in this household.

FILO_girl

I'm not here
I will be there and set up at 10, I have Ted, Preston, Letherheads and Bronco Billy, All of Yall coming and I have 7 pounds of Fajitas that need to be cooked, I will stop at the Velero and cook em before I go in I guess.
To those who are going to the NO Flame Draft Party:
Please report on what happens regarding the above scenario. :popcorn:

I'ma going to the Demo Derby.

Wolf

100% Texan
More Texan fans

http://www.inthebullseye.com/forums/showthread.php?t=565&page=2

Regular Starter

Okay, i'm set for this. I plan to leave Austin around 10 a.m. so I can get there a little after 2 p.m. Whoever is the first ones there, tell the waitress/hostess that we are the "In The Bullseye Draft Party" so that anyone who comes knows where to how to find us. I'll be wearing a Texans t-shirt and a Longhorns cap (one advantage to being a guy is your clothes don't have to match)..
on my birthday I was just the opposite, Texas shirt and Texans cap LOL

TEXANS84

Staff member
Good pics, looks like you guys had a good time.

I wish they would hold it down on the stadium floor. Too congested up in the club level.