Dorrell the guy to train QBs?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by badboy, Dec 30, 2013.

1. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Don't think I've seen this topic discussed so is Karl Dorrell the guy in charge of quarterbacks going forward? Regardless of what happens in draft, Texans will probably start a young QB with little or no NFL experience. Do you leave Keenum and (?) under his tutelage?

I think O'Brien (if signed) will give fair evaluation to each current coach but what do you think?

2. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

O'Brien will bring in his own people and be the main guy developing the next QB. Out with the old, in with the new.

3. Wolf6151

Wolf6151 Hall of Fame

610am said this morning that all assistant coaches have been notified that they are free to seek positions with other teams.

4. drs23

drs23 Veteran

No more VIP Suite so back to the recliner
    Cool. So that means Wade's toast too though I pretty much knocked that off in the short interview on the tube last night. He looked like a beat old man, which I guess he is at this point.

5. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

Note that O'Brien's PSU QBs coach quit or got fired Dec. 3.

BO'B is a QB coach and will likely be stepping on the toes of whoever is given that title.

BO'B was also a RB coach -- will Chick Harris, the last original gangsta Texans coach have a chance to stay? I think he's done a good job, but...

6. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Yeah I posted that (Fisher leaving) on another thread & was in my mind when asking about Dorrell. Interesting to say the least.