Don't Talk Back to Me!.......It's Time Out for You!.......NOW!!

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by CloakNNNdagger, Oct 19, 2010.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

While all the emphasis now is on how proposed new rules are affecting the game, there seems to be a blind eye to how television has, and continues to find new ways, to affect the game. Message from networks to teams.......you can play your game as long as you play our's!

link

2. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

Next step is for the bookies to find a way to exploit this for money.

3. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Last night one of the announcers actually made a comment regarding how happy fantasy owners would be or about coaches hopefully usnig MJD to his fantasy potential or something inane like that.

I love me some fantasy, but this is getting nauseating.

Last week I was at a bar watching a game and 3 dudes came in. None of them were football fans, all of them were fantasy fans. They cheered for random individuals, then left. It was weird

4. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

I despise fantasy football, won't play it, and think it's hurt the real game.

5. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

I hate it when my son plays fantasy football. I have to listen to the most inane stuff while watching games. I finally forbade him to talk at all.

6. Nawzer

Nawzer Alienz

I had no idea that these things went on during games. The only concern coaches and refs should have is the game not tv commercials. I was under the imperssion that the ads were always pre-slotted and it was on "automatic" through out the game. There are way too many ads specially in the beginning of the game and its really annoying.

7. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Ya know, Jeff could've been polite and took his time-outs right before the play-clock expired. Jerk. Can't even help out the Networks and fantasy football people by taking timeouts and throwing up some Hail-Mary's. :)

8. Ranger Tom

Ranger Tom Hall of Fame

I too refuse to play fantasy football. I don't ever want to feel good because Pierre Garcon (for example) just burned my Texans for a touchdown.