Dont get it???????????

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by amazingandre, Dec 10, 2006.

1. amazingandre

amazingandre All Pro

soooo many people rip carr all the time. he did play well today and yet everyone still says they dont want him here. he threw a ball to aj in the ENDZONE and he drops it. why dont you all equally hate him. or what about the whole defense letting vy run like 45 yards for a frickin td in overtime. he went 4 wide in shotgun wtf do u think he is gonna do. did they even watch game film????i mean christ i hate vy and i knew he would run it. maybe its because i live in wisconsin and dont understand why all of u are on his nuts but man. get off them already. carr played well and u need to realize it.i doubt kubs will get rid of him, epecially once he watches film.........

BattleRedToro likes this.
  2. Scott D

Scott D Veteran

Out of every team we played, how many times did the opposing QB throw the long ball whether it was caught or not vs Carr in the last 6 games?

More than I can count. You figure it out. Carr can't even throw a long ball against the worst team this year, the Raiders. -5 passing yards. No excuse for that.

If you want him, he's yours. Just get him out of our franchise. I'll bet you if the backup was in there, we just might have won the game. Carr is scared back there. I see no improvement here. For the past 6 games, nothing but short passes. This is the easiest team to prepare for. VY college boys could beat this team.

3. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

No one is putting the game all on Carr but here are the facts this far into his fifth season. With 3rd and 8 or whatever and a chance to go farther..not just take a FG to tie, the coach handed off. That right there shows their trust in Carr. He had two critical penalties(one that negated theirs) by going over the line of scrimmage. He still makes mistakes like not throwing it out of bounds. In general we don't have a QB that is a winner and who you say, "go win it for us." I'm not sure how else to put it. If you want to include dropped passes then count the one that Bennett dropped. I'm just saying that it comes down to wins and what you can do for your team. Playing to lose does nothing for our future.

4. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

read the sig.

5. amazingandre

amazingandre All Pro

ya raiders suck but their d secondary doesnt. they are like 7th in the nfl. and did u see last wek vs the raiders how ****ty that rookie winston did.....come on get over it vy is good but we dont have em so let it go. i ws embarrassed as a fan to see all that vy crap on tv.....ugh.... pathetic. if i were the texans i would have played like **** the whole game to stick it up the fans rear end. that is not soemthing u do to ur team....

6. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah All Pro

150 yards passing. Yep. Carr's amazing.

7. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Carr does not have time to throw deep, and Receivers CANT get open downfield anyway. Face it #80 is an average WR

8. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

...but he had a great completion percentage!

9. dtran04

dtran04 Hall of Fame

Andre dropped 2 catchable balls today. I have no idea of what he was doing on the 3rd down play where he decided to run out of bounds. He could have at least made it 4 and inches. This is one of the few games where I can actually put alot of blame on him.

10. afcman

afcman Veteran

I really don't blame Carr. I think he's damaged mentally by the last few years. And I really think he needs time off. It may be best for HIM to go to another team. Again, I said for HIM. For his future as an NFL player.

I kind of view him as another opportunity that WE blew. He could have been a lot better here but for our coaching and draft picks. Look at Joey Harrington. Been doing OK hasn't he. Once he got out of the stinking Detroit organization.

11. MrMeToo

MrMeToo All Pro

#8 is a garbage QB.He's not even an average player...

12. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Ok???

13. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

I saw a few times today where Carr had some time and still didn't go down field.....your recievers aren't always going to be "wide open", sometimes your QB has to make plays....and Dave doesn't.

14. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Ok, we disagree thats fine. #80 sucks and you think 8 sucks. We both agree that #80 is average.

15. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

I cant argue this, and when he does #80 drops the ball. Im surprised #80 caught the shovel pass.

16. V Man

V Man Pumpkinhead

I am afraid you may be right, he just doesn't look like he is mentally in it anymore. How many times have you seen 2 penalties for pass beyond the line of scrimage by the same QB in one game? I can't remember one, too me it says not in the game mentally.

17. Fiddy

Fiddy Hall of Fame

Throwing 20 of 23 passes under 10 yards is far from playing well.

18. dantem

dantem Veteran

The raaiders have the #1 pass defense in the league..... Not the worst

19. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Thats the problem, was Carr wasted by being sacked so many times and the front office never doing anything about it? does Carr get it together next year?

20. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

yeah Andre is starting to become the next T.O. with all the drops he's been having this season....hopefully he can work on that, because he has all of the skills to be a great player (he actually is a great player)