Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Dont be suprised .......

On ESPN had this question that said dont be suprised when who beats who,,and those said dont be suprised when the texans beat the broncos. Said we have to many weapons on offense for denver to keep up with us ! And our Defense is playing to good ! When people can say we will go into Denver and win i think that show we are getting a little respect !

If we were rushing for 100 yds per game with everyone still in tune and playing at the same level as the last 5 weeks we'd be unstoppable!

Just play well enough to win... we need to rack upi as many wins as we can. Its gonna be a dog fight for that second wild card spot.

I get the feeling it will be easier for us to get in the playoffs through winning the divison than taking the wild card. Jets/Patriots will take one wild card spot, and if the AFC West figures out what its doing, it could be hard to unseat Denver/KC.

yeah our best chance will be to win the division,,and i think we can,,,the colts got a tough game against the vikes,,,and the jags are on their bye week a good chance to move up and away from the colts,,,plus jags dont look good with Byron out !

I can't wait for the game tomorrow....I've lived in Denver for 4 years now and this will be my first time at a Broncos game...How great to see my team come in and beat the hometown!

:whoohoo:
Texans Pride said:
I can't wait for the game tomorrow....I've lived in Denver for 4 years now and this will be my first time at a Broncos game...How great to see my team come in and beat the hometown!
And the weather here this weekend has been outstanding! Can't wait to breakout my new Texans Jersey...

TexansFan, do you live in Denver or are you just here for the game? We are going to do some tailgating before the game. . . You are welcome if you'd like...

I hope it's on TV here so I can see the game. I have emailed the local CBS station complaining why we get some game like Indianapolis vs Cleveland when Houston is our regional team (plus my favorite team :thumbup ). Well, last week I got to see the Texans this week, I hoping :popcorn:

GeauxTexans said:
I hope it's on TV here so I can see the game. I have emailed the local CBS station complaining why we get some game like Indianapolis vs Cleveland when Houston is our regional team (plus my favorite team :thumbup ). Well, last week I got to see the Texans this week, I hoping :popcorn:

Rams vs Pats was the game I got to see :mad:

Back