Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dominick Rhodes Anyone?

texansfan1974

Waterboy
Just wondering what some of you would think about Dominick Rhodes? I think he would be great in our one cut back system. This guy is a gamer, But I don't know how he would be as a feature back though. :texans:

I have a feeling that whoever we get will be splitting carries mostly with Chris Taylor, and then Lundy and Gado here and there.

And I think after last year and winning the Super Bowl his price will be too high. If the price is right, however, I wouldn't mind having him.

If the price is right, then I say take him. He was a huge standout player at my University (Midwestern State) and was always a classy, standup guy. His personality is a good fit on our team, and I think that his playing style is, too (he's better at sharing the load than carrying it himself).

If he's not asking too much, I think we should pick him up.

He is nothing special and his production is only going to go down, seeing as no team will be able to match his Colts' supporting cast. Always be weary of role players coming from very good teams...

as a general rule, you take a hard look at free agents from your division rivals. i mean, you just have to.

Hopefully the Texans have learned from last year when they had a veritable artery of running backs but barely any offensive linemen. You can't assume those guys will stay healthy...

Back