Domanick Davis FF Preview from Footballguys.com

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Lucky, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

Here's a pretty lengthy fantasy football preview on Domanick Davis from footballguys.com. It includes analysis from 2 FF "experts" and comments from their message board participants. Here's Footballguy's Jason Wood summary on DD:
    So you can forget about Domanick as a sleeper 3rd round pick. Ain't happening. More stuff on Davis from David Yudkin:
    Good point about the quality of run defenses DD faced. But, the Texans will face 5 top 10 rushing defenses from '03 and 5 bottom 10 rushing defenses. That stuff evens out over the course of the season.

2. TheTim5125

TheTim5125 Veteran

DD is the man and I would love to take him in the second round but are you sure he won't make it out of the 2nd round.... IDK

3. texan279

texan279 Hall of Fame

I have DD and Fred Taylor in the backfield for my first FF team on yahoo.

4. H-TownRules

H-TownRules Veteran

I had my first $ league draft a few days ago and I stole DD in the early 3rd round. With the 3rd overall out of 10 teams I selected LaDaniain Tomlinson to build around and was pleseantly surprised to find DD still available in the 3rd after passing on him for Terrell Owens in the 2nd. I think I have a great team with 2 Awesome RBs and the WR/QB duo of Owens and McNabb...throwing in Vanderjagt at K helps round out my role-players as well. Oh and don't forget Carr as a back-up QB :jam:

5. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

H-Town, that sounds like a winning line up. Congrats.