Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dolphins vs Texans: Gameday Thread

PapaL

Loose Screw
OK - what play do you call on 3rd and 16 when the D knows you have to pass for it? Seriously...

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
If Miami marches down the field for a TD, I'm going to be really pissed off.

It is time for the defense to show up. NOW!

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Okay, we need six on this possession. They haven't really stopped us; we've stopped ourselves every time.

Maddict5

Hall of Fame
despite our early suckiness- another good drive and we'll be in the lead.. o-line is struggling though imo

kastofsna

Hall of Fame
trust me, no one in Dolphinsland is shocked that Lemon is looking better than Green. no one. it's simply a matter of Green knowing the offense better and Lemon being a FA after this year, so we don't need to play him for any real reason. i guess. whatever. he looked good. Ginn looked good on that play. Brown looks awesome of course.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Well, this sucks so far. I wonder if our defense could stop a high school team from scoring.

TheCD

Rookie
Von Hutchins is our leading tackler...I guess that tells us everything we need to know about our D right now.

prostock101

Mr. Big
Wow, we look like crap. Schaub is overthrowing his passes. The defense cant' stop them. And the holding penalties!!!!!! Arrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! Hopefully, we won't turn Lemon into another ProBowler like we did Harrington last week.