Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dolphins vs Texans: Gameday Thread

H-Town Balla#90

Practice Squad
i hate VY sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....the horns too, only b/c i live here in austin........

dude last week it was JOEY F*_ING HARRINGTON, this week it (somebody) Lemond? WTF is wrong w/ our "D" we should have D**K Smacked Miami!!!! Forget about on any given sunday or whatever.....miami sux and we should have demolished them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am glad that we won,....and that was the absolute LEAST we should expect from the Texans against teams like the Dolphins........so I don't want to hear any "isn't it funny that when we play bad"...blah blah blah Bu**$hit, we are a good team and i expect better even w/ the injuries on Offense against an inferior team like miami........our D gave up wayyyyyyyyyy too much to (somebody) who?? at backup...I didn't see our injury riddled offense give up all those yards and points!!

on the bright side, we won, and Andre davis is a BALLA!!!!!!!!!!

barberman

Practice Squad
I believe Andre Davis has earned the right to start opposite AJ when he gets back. That man can stretch the field, and he`s got good hands. Let the man play!!!!!!!

jaybird

Waterboy
I believe Andre Davis has earned the right to start opposite AJ when he gets back. That man can stretch the field, and he`s got good hands. Let the man play!!!!!!!
I always liked him - thought he was a bit immature when he was in Cleveland, but he has played well in AJ's absence. He has earned the 2nd spot

Brando

Hall of Fame
I've been representing from the start. Go to the games and represent.
Easy for you to say. I've been here for 2 years, moved from Houston. So actually, I am representing Houston here in Corpus if you want to get technical.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
One of the things going into this season I was thinking as being weak, were the recievers. However, Walters, Davis and (when he comes back) JJ are showing themselves to be excellent recievers. With all four (including AJ), that's quite a lot of talent at a position we won't have to draft for next year.

God in heaven we need a running back though. Jeezzzzz. Our running game is just pathetic.

texasguy346

Mod Squad
God in heaven we need a running back though. Jeezzzzz. Our running game is just pathetic.
If only we had a guy like Ronnie Brown back there. He's got all the skills of a big time RB. On a semi-related note it looks like the Bucs might've lost Pittman for awhile as he was carted off the field. They'll definately be much more interested in dealing for Mewelde Moore now.

ziggy29

Veteran
We needed this win here also in SA and Austin, because if they lost again, they would stop showing the Texans games again.....
The problem is that the Texans games always seem to be opposed with another game on Fox. Too often when KEYE shows Titans games, there are no other games showing at the time. And then they make excuses about ratings. Well, SURE, if there are no other games on, the ratings will be higher than when two games are competing...

bckey

All Pro
Easy for you to say. I've been here for 2 years, moved from Houston. So actually, I am representing Houston here in Corpus if you want to get technical.

Me too. But I moved here in the 70's. It seems like a long time ago now.