Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dolphins vs Texans: Gameday Thread

PapaL

Loose Screw
Playaction on first down. What the hell is so hard about that? So damn sick of this Dayne Debacle at RB.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Despite the TDs why the heck can't they utilize the TE?I mean when hasn't a play action fake and toss to a TE not worked. Can Kubes mix it up instead of trying to prove something. I just want 6, no matter what.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Good, he made it. I need Davis to make the TD next time, my heart can't take this.

* runs off to get more fried chicken and beer for my heart *

PapaL

Loose Screw
Despite the TDs why the heck can't they utilize the TE?I mean when hasn't a play action fake and toss to a TE not worked. Can Kubes mix it up ainstead of trying to prove something. I just want 6, no matter what.
Seriously! It's proven already, we can not get a damn yard with Dayne back there in short yardage. This is seriously starting to piss me off. Every week the same BS.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Good, he made it. I need Davis to make the TD next time, my heart can't take this.

* runs off to get more fried chicken and beer for my heart *
Blame that on Schaub. That was a bit of an underthrow. If Schaub leads him, that's six for A.D.

The Dream

All Pro
Whta game are you watching? A 65 year old T. Green just schooled our D with a run.
u guys need to have some faith....they ARE the dolphins...........

False Start, lol

I told you so...........................here comes the FG.........will he miss it????..............

barely made it............we'll be fine

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Blame that on Schaub. That was a bit of an underthrow. If Schaub leads him, that's six for A.D.

I used to blame Schaub for a lot of stuff, and got my hiney reamed out by the posters here. Then Schaub took over and did a good job so these days I don't blame Schaub for anything unless it's good. LOL

Well, we dodged a bullet there. We have to stop this Brown guy.