Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

D'OH! Pacman facing felony charges in Nevada

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Someone should start a thread with the NFL's All-Criminal team:

At cornerback, with a wrap sheet longer than LenDale Whites bill at a restaraunt, with 11 arrests, soon be two convictions -------> PAC-MAN JONES

Starting a defensive tackle, our only member of the white collar crime club charged with Mortgage fraud--------> SEAN JONES

Starting at safety , arrested by Drug Enforcement Administration agents at the Charger's practice facility on charges of transporting and possessing a controlled substance ------------> Terrence Kiel

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
The statements by The Fish and Adam seem to suggest the team has moved on from the Pacman situation.
That would be the smartest move they could make in distancing themselves from Adam. I kinda got the impression that Fisher was already doing that (to a lesser extent) well before this whole round of stuff happened.

We may banter back and forth, but not for a minute - do I beleive that Jeff Fisher would support this guy, let alone condone his actions for the mere sake of having a pretty good football player on his team...

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame
Someone should start a thread with the NFL's All-Criminal team:

At cornerback, with a wrap sheet longer than LenDale Whites bill at a restaraunt, with 11 arrests, soon be two convictions -------> PAC-MAN JONES

Starting a defensive tackle, our only member of the white collar crime club charged with Mortgage fraud--------> SEAN JONES

Starting at safety , arrested by Drug Enforcement Administration agents at the Charger's practice facility on charges of transporting and possessing a controlled substance ------------> Terrence Kiel
The Pride of College Station, Terrence Kiel. There have been more than a few longhorns that have been smoking the hippie lettuce but I will take that over federal felony distibution of codeine cough syrup into our youth any day. What's next Aggieland? Huffing paint or model glue?

as for the list, here is a great NFL All-Time Criminals list.

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=850&SectionID=2&LayoutT

great link to the All-NFL Criminal Team.

Blazing Arrow

Work'n da grill
That would be the smartest move they could make in distancing themselves from Adam. I kinda got the impression that Fisher was already doing that (to a lesser extent) well before this whole round of stuff happened.

We may banter back and forth, but not for a minute - do I beleive that Jeff Fisher would support this guy, let alone condone his actions for the mere sake of having a pretty good football player on his team...
Personally I could careless if he returns. I mean I loved seeing the guy play but this last thing in GA come on! I mean how do you even risk you career by going out with friends who have guns on them? The guy has enough money he could buy his own club pay some chump to run it and live upstairs if he is that addicted to the strippers.

I think Fisher is doing the right thing. He mentioned in a quick interview that the team had obviously made preparations for him not to be on the team and the incidences are Adam's issues not the teams.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Personally I could careless if he returns. I mean I loved seeing the guy play but this last thing in GA come on! I mean how do you even risk you career by going out with friends who have guns on them? The guy has enough money he could buy his own club pay some chump to run it and live upstairs if he is that addicted to the strippers.

I think Fisher is doing the right thing. He mentioned in a quick interview that the team had obviously made preparations for him not to be on the team and the incidences are Adam's issues not the teams.
Right on!

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame

no doubt, just go to the local skankatorium err strip club and offer a few of them jobs as members of your harem. give em free room and board, an allowance, and a mountain of blow. kinda like what Heffner does. then you get your cake and eat it too. who knows, maybe he would fall in lub with one of them....thug lub

Blazing Arrow

Work'n da grill
The report said the stripper Pac came to see was one he had seen in several other cities. Why not just lock her down? I mean you watch MTV cribs and almost all of them have poles. I think it would get better at your house anyways. Who knows the guy just does not get it.

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame
The report said the stripper Pac came to see was one he had seen in several other cities. Why not just lock her down? I mean you watch MTV cribs and almost all of them have poles. I think it would get better at your house anyways. Who knows the guy just does not get it.
dude is just as dumb as a brick....its as simple as that. has he spent any significant time behind bars to date? i know he got a felony assault in college but did he serve time? my point is that he may not so easily glamorize thuglife and criminal behavior once he spends some time without his freedom.

ironically, his best chance at ressurrecting his NFL career is to be put behind bars until his suspension is lifted. Even if he beats these charges (and that is very possible due to early field DNA tests) who really thinks he can keep his nose clean until 2008 season? Geez, he was just on the police blotter last week for crying out loud. He would have a big 'kick me' target on his back if he got off the charges. He would have to join a mountaintop monastery for that to happen.

Kaiser Toro

Native Mod
The Onion is classic, thanks for sharing.

"I will be going to bed at midnight on Friday anyway, and the gentleman in question will not be knifed until about 3 a.m.," Jones added. "And about Wednesday I'm deciding to give up strip clubs anyway, since bad stuff can happen there, especially when employees act unreasonable. Just because I know the guys who will be there when this happens doesn't necessarily mean I knew it was going to happen."

The fight, which sources close to Jones say will apparently start as an argument over a woman, will involve Wilson and at least three as-yet unidentified members of Jones' group, although witnesses will not be able to place Jones at the scene. When contacted about the incident, Jones plans to promise to cooperate with authorities in their investigation and pray for Wilson's speedy recovery, if the bartender is alive at the time.

Jones stressed that no charges have yet been filed against him, saying that, although unfortunate, anticipation of the stabbing was "blowing the incident all out of proportion."

Second Honeymoon

Hall of Fame
LOL

From The Onion - Pac-Man Jones: 'I Will Be Nowhere Near Next Friday's Strip-Club Stabbing'

"I just want people to know that I'm not going to be present at Shaker's, the club where possibly about to be deceased chump-ass bartender Darrent Wilson has been known to exchange harsh language and threats with my known associates, including kicking me and my people out of his establishment," said Jones. "I am sorry for what is about to happen to this man, who will be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it will have had nothing to do with me."

Goldensilence

hipster elite
Whew and i thought the heat would be on me all this summer. You and your friends are packing the heat instead and have no second thoughts about brandishing. Thanks Pacman and co!

Signed,

Michael "friend of pitbulls" Vick

Koolaid Time

Drink Up!
cntr+F coercion

Match not found

there is a comment on coersing minors for prostution but I do not think that was the case here.
"The 23-year-old player faces two counts of felony coercion stemming from accusations he threatened to kill Minxx club employees and that he bit a bar bouncer.

Coercion is the act of threatening or physically interfering with a person trying to do something that he or she has a right and responsibility to do. If convicted, Jones faces a maximum of 12 years in prison and a $10,000 fine."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-pacman-charges&prov=ap&type=lgns