Does the Texans Future Live in a PARALLEL UNIVERSE???

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by CloakNNNdagger, Jun 5, 2006.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

2. Rightnow

Rightnow Veteran

It is very possible, but as the Panther fan pointed out in the thread, we are in a much tougher division of football. A winning season isn't out of the question, but will be difficult.

3. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I thought George Siefert was coaching in 00/01? Lets hope they don't mirror themselves b/c it was Capers replacement that went 1-15.

I don't think I can go 2-14 and then 1-15. I don't think I could take it.:francis:

4. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

Oh and one more thing, did anyone else notice that we are playing Cleveland on the last day of the season. Its even a home game. Remember what happened the last time we played Cleveland on the last day of the season at home.

5. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Yeah but it basically is saying to hold on because we just might get to the Super Bowl.

6. Ibar_Harry

Ibar_Harry Hall of Fame

Yes, it is most interesting. The one thing I would add is that we improved tremendously on both sides of the ball. The additon of Moulds is big as far as the receiver core goes and add in the young man from Cincy. Strangely our strength RB has become our weakness offensively. I like Lundy and think he will do well in our system, but we need a healthy DD to accomplish what Kubiak wants to do.

Everyone expects Kubiak to run, but will he pass more with what we have and surprise everyone. Even the FB's he's picking up are known for catching the ball. We may use the Passing attack as an extension of the running game.

I have said 13-3 and the only think that makes me nervous is DD's health. Other than that I think we are going to surprise everyone in the league. Our defense is going to be sound and worrisome for a lot of teams. I don't buy our conference as being as strong as previous seasons.

Indy will not be what they were, the Jaguars have some big holes and problems and so do the Titans. I think we have a shot at being the conference champs and that will come as a big surprise to most.

7. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

It's a comparison by a stretch. The Panthers had a winning season in year 2 and went to the NFL Championship game.

Carolina never suffered like we Texans fans have already suffered. 18-46 will testify to that!

8. TexanFan881

TexanFan881 Hall of Fame

We've got some Bronco in us and now some Carolina in us...in two years we will be what the Patriots once were :yahoo: :texflag:

9. thegr8fan

thegr8fan All Pro

as soon as we copy them and get rid of our first round #1 pick QB and bring in that 'nobody' who seems to be able to find a way to win. :stirpot:

10. JAXwithanX

JAXwithanX Veteran

You've got a good point Mr. Baker Sr.