Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Does anybody think we can beat the Titans next week?

For whatever reason Favre always seems to kick our ass.

Can't remember if it was your fans or cheerleaders who spelled it that way at your first game. We're just carrying on the tradition :D

Silver Oak, you're not paying for us. We donated $1000 in less than six months.

By the way, I did fix the spelling 'problem'. Fun for a minute but a pain in the ass long term.
It was the flag people who ran out on the field, out of order. Frankly it was a classic case of foreshadowing. Stephen King doesn't do it that well.

You know what, after thinking about this, if they actually did beat the Tacks on Sunday, after what they did last week, I'd find that a lot more disturbing. I dang sure won't be doing cartwheels, I know that much.

It's one thing to have a bad team that just loses all the time, but it's a lot more irritating to be in a situation where you don't know which team is going to show up.

Maybe it's just me, and the bad taste I can't get out of my mouth.

It's been that way for a few years now. Consistency has never been related to anything Texans.

It's only one week of course, but after the first week our offense is ranked 31st, and the defense is tied with Tampa for slots 29 and 30.

I think we will look better against the Tacks. Our Offense always seems to get its clock cleaned against 3-4 D's like the Jets, ravens ect... Don't know if we will win or not, but I think we have played them enough to know them and have a better shot at some sort of Offensive (all puns included) play. Hopefully Schaub will have numbers like Big Ben did, over 300 yrds passing.

And if the FREAKIN running game is not there, throw the FREAKIN ball!
AJ was not shut out, I saw him open several times! Maybe use the pass to open up the run! :twocents:

Games like this are almost impossible to predict. I simply refuse to believe the Texans are as bad as that egg that they laid against the Jets.

That said, I thought that Fisher had the Titans ready and violent against the Steelers, if they carry forth that effort and minimize the mistakes a bit more, they should get the W.

Lot of Ifs, though.

Tenn has had our number many times but last year we beat them in a fist fight

avid poor coaching decisons in that game by fiser but we still one straight up

i really cant predict this Divison games are so hard to choose

Our Offense always seems to get its clock cleaned against 3-4 D's like the Jets, ravens ect...
Our offense always seems to have a problem with 3-4 nose tackles.

I'm not taking this game for granted. Not right now and especially not after our last match-up.

Simply? No.

I don't think you're going to get us on an off day. After losing that opener, and taking an extra three days, I think you'll see a very good team playing very well. I have no idea what version of the Texans will show up, but I think you'll be hard pressed to beat us at your best.

Another slow start stinks for you guys, but there's always hope for next season...

Simply? No.

I don't think you're going to get us on an off day. After losing that opener, and taking an extra three days, I think you'll see a very good team playing very well. I have no idea what version of the Texans will show up, but I think you'll be hard pressed to beat us at your best.

Another slow start stinks for you guys, but there's always hope for next season...

Will someone please create a middle finger smiley please! I could really use it right now.

Simply? No.

Oh well, there you have it. Shoot, we shouldn't even play the game then. Bob could save some $$$$ on the charter flight and hotel.... :rolleyes:

Will someone please create a middle finger smiley please! I could really use it right now.

we may lose, but take solace in the fact that they still have a World Champion Dipshit for an owner.

z22721426.jpg

Last edited:
Simply? No.

you guys goin' for that "best record in the conference, and one and done in the playoffs" thing again?

:splits:

HELL THE BLEEP YEAH WE CAN BEAT THE INBRED CHILDREN OF URANUS. WE WILL RAIN FIRE UPON THOSE WHO STAND IN OUR WAY. THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED US WILL TASTE THE BRIMSTONE OF OF VENGANCE IN THE ALL POWERFUL FORM OF THE HOUSTON TEXANS. THEY SHALL TASTE THE VINEGAR OF DEFEAT AND NOTHING SHALL QUECH THEIR THIRST. IT SHALL BE IF THEY ARE SUFFERING IN THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE, SUCH WILL BE THEIR PAIN.

HARKEN UNTO MY WORDS OF YOU PITIFUL SCUMDUGGERY KNOWN AS titan FAN. THERE IS A NEW DAWN ON THE HORIZON AND IT IS THE WINTER OF YOUR DISCONTENT.

I CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE TEXANS OF WAR...BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID.

<----was given free red bull at work today

"It's only preseason..."

"It's only one game..."

*sigh* I've heard it all before.

We are 6-18 on the road the past three years under Kubiak. While I think anything is possible, I do not find it highly probable that this Texans team is going to beat that Titans team on the road.

Obviously, I will root for them and hope for the best, but I'm not going to be delusional about it. I'm allergic to koolaide anyways.

Beats your situation. Kinda.

Which is worse, the Texans constant mediocrity or the Titans getting everyone all excited and then bombing out in the playoffs?

Frankly, I couldn’t answer that because they both are friggin irritating as hell.

Which is worse, the Texans constant mediocrity or the Titans getting everyone all excited and then bombing out in the playoffs?

Frankly, I couldn’t answer that because they both are friggin irritating as hell.

hence my hesitant enthusiasm. like choosing death by needle instead of cancer.

<watch this>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47bpOCTcaY

<dramatic voice>:popcorn:
If you insert the words FOOTBALL & TEXANS a few times and, and, maybe add a few highlights at the end,....then, Maybe, Just maybe we could! Yes! I can see it now! Texans! Proud Texans! Whipping the ever loving crap out of mythological incestuous creatures!!!! I'm in!!!

LETS DO IT!!!:aggressive:

:thinking:Or I may be mad!?! :scarygirl: NAH...WE CAN DO IT!!!

maybe

:texflag:

Last edited:
Back