Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Do you think we will take a QB or RB ?

Los

Practice Squad
Do you think we will take a QB or RB ? And if you do, who should it be ?

There will be some quarterbacks and running backs going down into the later rounds, just curious if you think we are going to draft one or not ?

I think if Reggie McNeal is available in the 6th round we'll get him. We don't draft him as a QB but just as an athlete and see where he fits best.

Yeah I was thinking the same about McNeal, just wanted to get yall's consensus on it.

How about running backs ?

Unless there is a lineman that the Texans have been targeting, they should consider taking a McNeal with a sixth round pick; he has to be one of the top available talents left on the board and that point

We didn't get DeAngelo. THere isn't another RB that I want personally. Unfortunately, you know DD will miss a game or two and I dont believe that Morency can carry the load alone:twocents:

You could probably get Vick in the 6th. Toss in some ritalin and a good anger management coach and you might have a competent backup one day.

TexanSam said:
I think if Reggie McNeal is available in the 6th round we'll get him. We don't draft him as a QB but just as an athlete and see where he fits best.

I've been thinking that they just might pick McNeal up in the late rounds if he's still there. You know Cass...... And they might as well please some fans from a reginal standpoint.

I don't like McNeal.

I think Omar Jacobs is a great value pick. He's quality enough to be a starter in this league, mark my words. At one point he was projected into the first round. I still think he'll be great.

Day 2 isn't about needs. Day 2 is about taking a crapshoot and hoping to strike quality players, no matter what their position is.

Although, I think we ought to grab Ko Simpson or Darnell Bing with our first pick of the 4th.

Snapple said:
I don't like McNeal.

I think Omar Jacobs is a great value pick. He's quality enough to be a starter in this league, mark my words. At one point he was projected into the first round. I still think he'll be great.

Day 2 isn't about needs. Day 2 is about taking a crapshoot and hoping to strike quality players, no matter what their position is.

Although, I think we ought to grab Ko Simpson or Darnell Bing with our first pick of the 4th.

I doubt if either McNeal or Jacobs will be available that late. This has been a defense dominated 1st day so I think teams are gonna be looking to shore some offensive positions tomorrow. They may go 4th or 5th I'm thinking. I'd love to have one of them. We don't have a bonified backup QB ...I'm not buying into this Sage Rosenfels BS ...Please.

Also, I think Darnell Bing (Saftey from USC) is still out there. That wouldn't be a bad pick either.

If he's still available in the 5th maybe they could try to move up and take McNeal. I think he'd do well in K's system. Or at least you could try to convert him into a WR.

Back