Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Division anyone?

ledzeppelin229

Hall of Fame
Is this really that far out of the question? The Titanics are sunk, the Jags definitely have a hole in their ship and the Colts are like a battleship with too many cannons and no steel plating.

We can do this. We can win the division, I don't care what anyone wants to say, if the Jags can't recover from Lefty down and the Colts defense continues to cause them problems, we are the most balanced team in the division. The next two weeks will really tell us something.

actually to win the division all we have to do is beat Denver. We beat Denver and we take over first place. But yes, with the Titans and Jags starting QB's hurt it is looking good for us to finish at least in second place. :thumbup

oh man theres no doubt we can win the division I GOT FAITH !!!!! We are the force to be reckoned with in the afc south now

This Texan team has talent and belief so they are capable of taking the division.Colts are the team that may also be in the hunt.

The NFL is a tough league. Every week is going to be a battle and while we could win each game, we could also lose any given game. However this is the first time I ever thought we could battle for the division since we unveiled our logo. This has been a great year so far. Nobody is out of it. Not even the Titanics.

ledzeppelin269 said:
Is this really that far out of the question? The Titanics are sunk, the Jags definitely have a hole in their ship and the Colts are like a battleship with too many cannons and no steel plating.

We can do this. We can win the division, I don't care what anyone wants to say, if the Jags can't recover from Lefty down and the Colts defense continues to cause them problems, we are the most balanced team in the division. The next two weeks will really tell us something.

I think the time to talk about winning the AFC South is somewhere around Week 15....Personally, I'm not getting too excited right now.

Vinny said:
The NFL is a tough league. Every week is going to be a battle and while we could win each game, we could also lose any given game. However this is the first time I ever thought we could battle for the division since we unveiled our logo. This has been a great year so far. Nobody is out of it. Not even the Titanics.
I agree with Vinny. That is why I am glad to hear our players saying there is still alot of work to be done. We just have to prepare ourselves for the opportunity so that when it comes we can take advantage of it.

Back