dextar jackson

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Logan546, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Logan546

Logan546 Waterboy

should the texans go after dexter jackson(Super Bowl MVP) now that he has been released from the cardinals? Being that i from louisiana i do not get any info on who should the texans go after. it is always saints this and saints that.

2. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Jackson has had a back injury. I'm not sure if he can play, or if he is a risk of further injury.

3. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Jackson has been on IR since before the season began for a back injury. I would guess his prognosis is not great or the Cards would have held onto him--he was only in the 2nd year of a 5 year contract.

4. Blake

Blake MMQB

The cards have been doing alot of strange things. So I wont say that he is never going to play again. They fired their starting center, Pete Kendrall, who is a good one. But the texans dont need a next year S, they need help this year. In the form of DL.

5. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

Some players complained to the NFL about Denny Green's practices. Green thought it was Kendrall so he made the move to make a statement. Now there is a rumor that Kendrall wasn't the one to spearhead the complaint. Ooops!!!