Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Denver Texans Fans, Where Will We meet up?

awtysst

Draft Guru
So, Texans fans that live in Denver, where will you be going for the preseason and season games this year? Lets all get together and make it a great turnout this year! Anyone have any good suggestions?

So, Texans fans that live in Denver, where will you be going for the preseason and season games this year? Lets all get together and make it a great turnout this year! Anyone have any good suggestions?

Awtysst,
I am definitly ready to get the Denver crew back together. This year I propose we continue our tradition at Choppers Sports Grille. Its over on 80 S Madison St. Its a great place to watch the games, good food, good drinks, and good people. Plus the fans of other teams are usually pretty friendly. What do you say?

Awtysst,
I am definitly ready to get the Denver crew back together. This year I propose we continue our tradition at Choppers Sports Grille. Its over on 80 S Madison St. Its a great place to watch the games, good food, good drinks, and good people. Plus the fans of other teams are usually pretty friendly. What do you say?

Awtysst,
Great suggestion! I went to Choppers a few times last year and had a blast. Ever since Lazy Dog shut down we have been looking for a good place to be our "Texans Home" and I think Choppers is it. Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew!

Back