DeAngelo Hall pissed over his rating in Madden

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Rush23, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Rush23

Rush23 Rookie

2. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

Any player who gives a damn about their rating in Madden is beyond ridiculous.

3. WesmanTexanfan

WesmanTexanfan SeNior Smack

Whatever gets you motivated.....I guess....

4. Ckw

Ckw Guest

A 68 is pretty ridiculous. His athleticism should at least get him into the 70s. Wasn't the guy the fastest man in the NFL just a few years ago (I believe Andre came in second)?

5. Goldensilence

Goldensilence hipster elite

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow Work'n da grill

His rating should be suck .... anything higher is a payoff!

7. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

8. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

Hall isn't very good in real life football either. He's got a big mouth though. But hey, the Skins obviously wanted him and by George, that means absolutely nothing.

He and Fat Al can sit and count their coin while the Skins remain bouncing their collective against the line of mediocrity.

9. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

:spit: 68?

I love it! Hall has been one of the most over rated players in the NFL for a long time. It amazes me how he keeps getting these big contracts especially after ATL didn't even want him when they were a door mat team and then he was abused all over Oakland while they were a door mat team. The guy has a major ego and will eventually act like a turd in Washington as well when something upsets him.

68 is rather low for him I'll admit, but hey that's what you get for getting abused in Oakland.

10. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

they are probably rating him based on how he plays instead of how he measures. He's been a disappointing player so having disappointing ratings is probably some karma snuggling up to Hall.

11. scourge

scourge Digression King

If you are talking about the competition they have at the Pro Bowl, Andre came in 2nd to Hall in '04

Jerome Mathis was beaten by Allen Rossum of the Falcons the following year.

12. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Dude's taking himself and a video game waaaaay too serious.

13. disaacks3

disaacks3 Site Contributor

I think he got confused when the coaches asked him to start "upping his game". He thought they meant his Madden skills.

False Start likes this.
  14. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    I'd be pissed too if the only way I'll ever seem good just disappeared. I mean virtual reality was all he had left...

Now what?

How is he supposed to actually justify the contracts he gets? C'mon guys. Take it easy on the man.

15. Texan4Ever

Texan4Ever Hall of Fame

Does the fact that Al Davis called him a "cancer" to the team factor in. Maybe Madden should add that feature whereby players with big egos affect the performance of a team...especially if they are loosing. In that case, T.O. would make the Bills suck big time!

16. Ckw

Ckw Guest

The point I was making is that Madden heavily favors (as far as overall rating) athleticism. I play a good bit of Madden and have messed around and tweaked the rosters more than most, and I can tell you that if you give a player a high speed, acceleration, agility, and jump rating, he will be rated at least in the upper 60 with awareness at 40 (the lowest level in some of them). So what I find pretty funny is that he must be rated horribly in every other attribute if they at least gave him great athleticism (which no one can deny that DeAngelo Hall is a very athletic and fast guy).

17. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

He couldn't have been the fastest man because the year Andre came in second it was Halls' teammate that beat Andre. I can't recall his name but he was a KR for the Falcons that year. I remember Andre saying that it wasn't a true 40 yds and it was really only 35. Andre stated he would have caught him if it was a true 40 and the way he was gaining I think he would have.

18. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

I thought it was Rossum that beat Andre but maybe not. To bad Jerome Mathis was drafted in 2005 the year that Hall won it. It would have been nice for Mathis to run against Hall and smoke him like he used to in Highschool.

19. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

Hall is very fast and can catch the ball when it is thrown right at him. That is the extent of his abilities.

He can't cover, unless "covering" means getting beat and then having to use your speed to catch up. He sure as hell can't tackle very well. And his awareness of what is happening around him is subpar at best.

I've always thought that he was vastly overrated, and now all my friends will believe me because the video game said so too.....

Guy needs to get a grip.

20. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not

Yeah, grip those controllers and really work to improve his Madden rating by constantly training and practi...cing....

Or you know...in real life maybe.....