Thanks for your support!

Day 3 Mock

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
MOCK

4-117: SS- JL Skinner (Boise State)
4-125: OC- Luke Wypler (Ohio State)

5-149: DE- Mike Morris (Michigan)
5-156: FB- Hunter Luepke (North Dakota State)

6-184: WR- Andre Iosivas (Princeton)
6-200: RB- Deuce Vaughn (Kansas State)
6-201: LB- Payton Wilgar (BYU)
6-203: TE- Josh Whyle (Cincinnati)

Patriots Got:
116 & 259
Texans Got:
117 & 184

Chargers Got:
Texans Got:
125, 156 & 200

Packers Got:
Texans Got:
116 & 149

Let Scruggs and Wypler duke it out for the starting Center job….may the best man win.

They aren’t trading up for a center and then drafting another one. Come on dude.

Here in the 4th Give me Kelee Ringo, Roschon Johnson, Antonio Johnson, Darius Rush. There is a good DL name starts with Ade…can’t remember. Karl Brooks comes to mind. That’s a few off the top of my head.

They aren’t trading up for a center and then drafting another one. Come on dude.

Here in the 4th Give me Kelee Ringo, Roschon Johnson, Antonio Johnson, Darius Rush. There is a good DL name starts with Ade…can’t remember. Karl Brooks comes to mind. That’s a few off the top of my head.
Adetomiwa Adebawore

Both of these guys are more than capable of playing OG as well. It’d be nice to have solid IOL backup either way.

Back