Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

david carr absolutely has to go!

If we did that...who's out there? Waiting on rookies is retarded right now...and i'm sure alot of you guys don't want to wait on one, seeing as Carr still shows signs of playing like one...so I'm asking...who's out there to sign...cuz I know personally, I don't want to wait on a rook at this point.

Isn't this the same excuse we used before the draft...rookies take 3 years...looks like we were wrong on 4 or so of those so far. Rookies have just as good a chance as the trash we are putting out there.

carr needs to leave. i've been a carr supporter, but the texans are going to ruin any qb that comes into this team because they refuse to do the simple things it takes to win football games; block, defense, and offense strategy. carr deserves all that money that he basically had to rob from the texans execs for the lack of their participation in making a winning football team. front office is a bigger joke to me than the defense and offense. and i have to eat crow because i thought kubiak was going to make this team good. he's starting to prove he's as much as a dee dee-dee as capers was.

carr needs to leave. i've been a carr supporter, but the texans are going to ruin any qb that comes into this team because they refuse to do the simple things it takes to win football games; block, defense, and offense strategy. carr deserves all that money that he basically had to rob from the texans execs for the lack of their participation in making a winning football team. front office is a bigger joke to me than the defense and offense. and i have to eat crow because i thought kubiak was going to make this team good. he's starting to prove he's as much as a dee dee-dee as capers was.

See, that how you know that it's personnel more than anything. Most agreed that they thought kubes was the guy. He came from a winning organization, he's a texas guy, played under & learned from the best, but then he gets here & all of a sudden he's an *****?

It's funny, as I read this Carr throws his fourth interception today.

I supported Carr up until the Oakland game and that was the last straw for me. The guy is not the answer. He can't hold onto the ball, makes horrible decisions when he does have time, and cannot throw an accurate deep ball.

I also do not understand either side of the argument that is has to be either Carr or the offensive line. Why can't it be both? They are both pathetic and the reason our offense is so horrible. The people operating under the fallacy that Carr would be good with better protection should explain his four interceptions today and the botched deep ball to a wide open Andre Johnson downfield. How about the interception against Tennessee in quadruple coverage? His constant 4 yard passes on a 3rd and 6. The offensive line is to blame for some of his fumbles but Carr shares some of the blame as well.

We were headed in the right direction with our third round picks this year and I expect us to continue that. Unfortunately both of our lines have been decimated by injuries this year. I fully expect Carr to be replaced this offseason as well.

Maybe if Carr didn't have Salaam and Hodgdon blocking for him, he would be better. And I use the term "blocking" lightly cause NE is just pounding Carr.

If there is a team out there with a strong line and a good receiving corps that just needs a QB, Carr is the man. He is a great player, but the Texans need a change and he needs a change. He deserves one.

Yes he does.

i think if the Texans got Adrian Peterson and Troy Smith, the fans would at least feel some excitement...

Maybe we NEED Thomas at OL but AP and Troy Smith would at least give them a possible young tandem for the future - both being class acts and 1 FROM TEXAS!!

Maybe if Carr didn't have Salaam and Hodgdon blocking for him, he would be better. And I use the term "blocking" lightly cause NE is just pounding Carr.

If there is a team out there with a strong line and a good receiving corps that just needs a QB, Carr is the man. He is a great player, but the Texans need a change and he needs a change. He deserves one.

He isn't a great player. He isn't even a mediocre player. Great players don't make the same boneheaded mistakes over and over and they make their team better. He is a backup.

Knowing how niiiiiiiiiicce the organization is, I'm thinking there's already a Carr exit strategy in work -- one in which he gets to save face by approaching management and requesting a trade or release because of the circumstances. The Texans 'grudgingly' accept his request, while deflecting pure admission of a screw up saying that he has all the tools, etc., etc., as he is heading out the door -- but the 'environment' dictates a change of course.

Back