Darnell Jenkins

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by camron1269, Apr 28, 2008.

1. camron1269

camron1269 Rookie

I go to the U and i am so happy we picked this guy up. I really thought he'd get drafted. As a matter of fact, i thought he'd go in the 5th or 6th. most lists i saw had him really low and actually behind Lance LEggett which is a joke. He just doesnt have all the measureables, but when it comes down to it, he is a good football player. I've been watching him play and I was actually at the pro day and he is a damn good player. Hopefully he can beat Anderson out for the last spot or whoever it is he needs to battle because he has potential. He was the only receiver last year that did anything for our offense and he did that with TERRIBLE quarterbacks. as a matter of fact, they actually put him in at QB for a couple of plays to run and hand off. he is pretty versatile, they ran him a lot. just wanted to share my excitement about picking him up.

also another undrafted FA that hasnt been picked up yet from miami is Teraz McCray. He made a lot of plays at the DT position as well. He is a rushing DT who got a lot of sacks. I'd like to get him as well

2. WesmanTexanfan

WesmanTexanfan SeNior Smack

Im sure Andre loves him, he'll give him some pointers. Maybe the U connection will help him out.

3. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

Signed with the Bills.

4. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

yet another Miami receiver that hasn't lived up to the hype, typical of any one that went to Miami the last 5-6 years

5. Scooter

Scooter Funky

6. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

I dont think any of the UDFAs are gonna beat out Anderson in TC. Anderson was a very productive WR in college and has 2 years experience in the NFL. He's pretty much the prototypical slot WR for us but just hasn't been able to get on the field because of our depth at WR.

7. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame