Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dallas Watch Party

If we want to keep this at Ker's Winghouse, the only four Dallas locations are as follows:

WingHouse of Bedford
1833 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021
817-354-9464

Winghouse of Arlington
944 E. Copeland Road
Arlington, TX 76011
817-548-9464

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

WingHouse of Addison
4080 Beltline Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 716-9464

I would rule out Bedford as it is further west then Arlington. Addison would work but that's a bigger hike for those west of DFW. So Arlington or Dallas (which is really Irving). Here's a working link :D to the Dallas location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ate=TX&zipcode=75220&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

The only other sports bars that I know of are all in Dallas proper (ie Greenville Ave) and the northern burbs (Lewisville and Plano and the like).

I'm open for either location (in truth I'm open for all) and if we stay in Arlington Ozzo, I'll get your first round to help off set the gas cost.

For several years I've been looking for folks who live in the metroplex to start a watch party! I finally gave up and bought Sunday ticket and Direct TV and a 57" HD TV. Despite the cost of all of this, I would show to one or two of the gatherings!:specnatz:

Oh...I would vote for the Dallas location.....by the way Hoth, Judge Beans in Keller would also be a good place!

I'm good for the Dallas location this week as well.

rvguy, Judge Beans is maybe a 5 minute drive for me, probably 45 minutes to an hour for everybody else. We need a location that's central located.

SO are we all good for the Winghouse location inDallas this weekend?

Roll Call so far:

ArlingtonTexan
Hoth-Boy
The Pencil Neck
OzzO
rvguy121 +1 (maybe)
GuerillaBlack

C'mon I know there are more of y'all out there

In - of course, and game for the Dallas location as well. Thanks all for being open to trying an alternate location.

G-back, as for a Ker's - nothing in G. Prairie (assuming we stick with a Ker's). I think this may be an evolving thing till we agree on the homebase.

edit - oh, and someone grab the big screen and let's take over the joint.

:pirate:

They open at 11, and with the Cowboys playing at 3, I think that if one of us can get there at open we can pull it off.

Looks like we may be in! Trouble is I've got a friend who is a Panther fan and I'm sure what you guys may think of that! I've been giving him hell all week!! LOL

Roll Call so far:

ArlingtonTexan
Hoth-Boy
The Pencil Neck
OzzO
rvguy121 +1 (maybe)

C'mon I know there are more of y'all out there

I'm going to try my best to get out there on Sunday. I'll probably be in a polo shirt since I have no Texan jerseys anymore (outgrew them like I said earlier). By the way, this thing is about 30 miles away from my house.

Cool. So whomever (Panthers) that is losing at halftime - the fans of that team buy the next round. Oh, hey A-Tx - how'd your "marathon" go last weekend? didja pace yourself?

Cool. So whomever (Panthers) that is losing at halftime - the fans of that team buy the next round. Oh, hey A-Tx - how'd your "marathon" go last weekend? didja pace yourself?

Yeah, my pacing was ok in that I did not get sloppy, but my body remembered that I was 40 late in 3rd of the Cryboys game. Good thing a couple of people had already left my friend's before i did so I did not totally look like the old man in the crowd.

Just to be sure, Ker's has satellite coverage of the game?? Anywho, put us down..party of 2 plus Panther fan!!:redtowel:

Good group today and a nice welcome package from the a.m. manager. Glad to meet some more of ya (though I'm bad with names, I'm good with the faces).

What'd y'all think of that location v. Arlington? Good enough for 2 in a row?

Hope to see ya again next week, my son had a good time as well and is already looking forward to next weekend.

Had a great time. It was good to put some faces to some names.

That location is great for me.

Next week, I'll be looking for the Green lot and seeing the game from the stands!

:fans:

It was great to meet you guys, and I hope to go to another party in the future! OzzO tell your son I owe him a game of pool...LOL Enjoy the game from the stands Pencil!

I have something to work out schedule wise for next week as to when I can there, but I will show at some point if we are on for the Indy game.

I'll say right now, I'm on for the Indy game. Sounds like the Dallas location works for y'all so, I'll be there.

It's getting close. How 'bout a roll call to see who's making it.

I'll be there with mini (cowboy) me in tow.

If we are meeting, I can be there after I take the wife to the airport...I know its midday just not sure exactly what time.

Yo - midweek is here. Time for roll call. Let's see if we can take back Ker's from the FFL guys that grabbed the front row last week.

I'll be in the process of moving into my permanent homestead, but I'll take off for the game and grab mini-me as well. He's wanting a Texans jersey now so he can cheer with us, maybe his Romo jersey will go back in the closet.

Who else will be there?

Hey guys I totally forgot the Cowboys have a noon kickoff. The Dallas Kerr's puts us into game traffic. Not sure if I want the two way battle.

I'll be there. I'm already on the other side of the stadium (working). I don't think I can make the full game; but hope to be there at/or near kick-off.

Back