Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

curious question?

Andrew6

All Pro
anyone else notice that at the beginning of the game they normally have the players name called and the run out of the tunnel. This game they all just ran out onto the field, the announcer still called the names but they were already on the field. Wonder what the deal was there.

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
anyone else notice that at the beginning of the game they normally have the players name called and the run out of the tunnel. This game they all just ran out onto the field, the announcer still called the names but they were already on the field. Wonder what the deal was there.
I noticed that, too ... They've done that a few times. I guess they just wanted to get out there and play

Blake

MMQB
They wanted to be introduced as a team. So they ran out the tunnel together. But the announcer still did his thang after.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
They started doing this some last year when our D was HOT!! I believe Mario and Cush started it by saying they wanted to introduced as a team. I kinda like it myself. THey need to be united in whatever they do.