Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cowher Hired as HC, Traded to Broncos For a TE

GP

Go Texans!
Because you know that's just about how it goes around here...

And so begins a long run of silly threads! LOL!

Frank Bush fires McNair, promotes Kubiak to owner and demotes Rick Smith to head coach.

No word on who gets to be GM, though. Some speculate that it could be Octomom or that guy who sang Pants On The Ground at American Idol. He would probably be just a Rooney Rule interview, however.

So...........

Check this out:

Frazier is the HC in Minny.

Garrett is the HC in Dallas.

Coughlin is officially STILL the HC for the Giants. It's official, per espn.com.

That means Houston is THE most attractive gig for a certain Super Bowl winning, legacy-building former HC who wants to coach again.

Anybody here thinking that we're going to hear McNair announce that Kubiak gets another shot while we watch Cowher go to Carolina or Denver or possibly Miami, maybe even CLEVELAND?!?!?!?

I better start loobing up my a-hole for the news this week. Going to be a rough one to take, I'm afraid. :squeezescheekstogethertightly:

So...........

Check this out:

Frazier is the HC in Minny.

Garrett is the HC in Dallas.

Coughlin is officially STILL the HC for the Giants. It's official, per espn.com.

That means Houston is THE most attractive gig for a certain Super Bowl winning, legacy-building former HC who wants to coach again.

Anybody here thinking that we're going to hear McNair announce that Kubiak gets another shot while we watch Cowher go to Carolina or Denver or possibly Miami, maybe even CLEVELAND?!?!?!?

I better start loobing up my a-hole for the news this week. Going to be a rough one to take, I'm afraid. :squeezescheekstogethertightly:

I joked on another thread about hiring Cowher as DC and it might be doable with the right $$ and a short enough leash on Kubiak.
The Texans always seem to come through when they think they're playing for Kubiaks job, so pay Cowher whatever it takes and let it be known that if the Texans don't perform, Kubiak is gone and Cowher is HC. As crazy as this team has been, Kubes just might accept a move to OC in midseason and live with Cowher as HC. I'm just saying....

Back