Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

TexanExile

A New Hope
Can't wait to see the tape of this whole game on monday...NFL Network tape-delays Texan preseason games until Monday mid-morning. The highlights were impressive. One side note: WAY TO GO, ROOKIES. But dang, Hollings...such talent, but could you please stop spraying your hands with Pam before you get into the game??? :) I hope he remembers what happened to Stacey Mack after he developed a case of the butterfingers.

Oh, and yes, I did say that I didn't care about the results of a preseason game. I see now that I was lying. It may be preseason, but it's STILL a little whuppin' for the pokes. That's never a bad thing!

TexanNut

Waterboy
TexanExile said:
Can't wait to see the tape of this whole game on monday...NFL Network tape-delays Texan preseason games until Monday mid-morning.
To be more specific, it's at noon on Monday.

for all of those of you lucky enough to live in Houston area and not have to watch Dallas stations, however you didn't get to see lemonface jones as he had to talk about the game at halftime. Even better was seeing him try and find something good to say about Cowboys, I would have offered him the bon mot....well at least this half of game is over.....

We looked awesome both 1st teams was impressed when 2nd stringers got out and made Cowboys go 3 and out, so think we are gelling like magellan (OUCH)

I think as long as we stay injury free this preseason and start season healthy and stay healthy we are going to suprise a lot of NFL knowitalls :crazy:

Go Texans...sure not realistic but wouldn't it be fun year after we host Super Bowl to go to Jacksonville's stadium and play for all the marbles :headbang: