Cowboys & accountability

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by thunderkyss, Oct 2, 2013.

1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Saw this, thought I'd share.

I know there are many people here who believe this is the way to do business. Let's see how it works for the Cowboys.

2. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

If my Boys are about accountability how about firing Garrett and getting someone in who can make in game adjustments and not get out coached at every turn. The guy's time management is abysmal. He basically has a "process" that he refuses to change during games. He still has some say in the offense and he and Callahan abandon the run 90% of the time leaving it in Romo's hands. The 56 yard FG attempt this last game was a horrible call. The guy is smart and nice but that doesn't equal smart as a coach. I've never been a Kubiak fan but I have more faith in him than Garrett. At least Kubes specializes in one area. Garrett hasn't shown the ability to do well in any one thing yet.

BTW, I hope Claiborne has some gradual improvement like Kareem because he is a horrible pick at this point. They gave up picks to move up and get him and he has not adjusted well. I've heard excuses about him not being in man to man, etc but overall he is looking really bad.

3. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

I don't know enough about the Cowboys to comment much, nor do I care enough to learn, but it would appear that at least Demarco Murray responded well to the benching.

4. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

:dread: Peanut butter Jelly time...peanut butter jelly....

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Maybe drafting functionally retarded people isn't the best way to build a good secondary.

CloakNNNdagger likes this.