Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Coog Fans - Fan Appreciation Day

TxDavid

Veteran
Sunday, August 10th at 12:45pm at the Yeoman Field house.

Link to full article

UH Website said:
Fans can catch an early glimpse of the 2008 University of Houston football team and meet the coaches and players during Fan Appreciation Day on Aug. 10 at the Yeoman Fieldhouse inside the Athletics/Alumni Center.

Head coach Kevin Sumlin and the coaching staff as well as the 2008 Cougars will be on hand to speak with fans during the annual preseason event.

The fun begins when the doors open at 12:45 p.m., Aug. 10. While they wait for the Cougars to arrive, fans can take part in a variety of fun activities, including a 20-yard shuttle race, field goal kicking from 20, 25 and 40 yard distances and accuracy passing through a tire. Fans also will have the chance to play as the Cougars or against the Cougars in College Football 2009 by EA Sports on a Playstation 3.

I think I may still be in bed from the night before...

To quote yourself: "DO NOT GO TO BED!"! :smiliedance:

Just move the post-game tailgate from Reliant to Roberson.
It's only what, some 12-14 hours of more boozing!
icon10.gif

I'm definitely going to try my darnedest to make this. Texans come first, but my Coogs aren't far behind. I figure I can catch a few ZZZzs in between the two. On top of everything else, they're providing the food & drinks (um pizza and soda)....

You UH alums need to make your donations for the North Endzone Addition to Robertson Stadium.

It looks great! Very worthy investment.

As a Cougar High alumnus I support the Coogs in EVERY athletic endeavor...EXCEPT FOOTBALL! Tony Fitzpatrick can STILL kiss my muff-huggin' @$$, and afterwards he can dine at FU-KIM. (an actual restaurant)

I'm Dread-Head....and I approve this message.

As a Cougar High alumnus I support the Coogs in EVERY athletic endeavor...EXCEPT FOOTBALL! Tony Fitzpatrick can STILL kiss my muff-huggin' @$$, and afterwards he can dine at FU-KIM. (an actual restaurant)

I'm Dread-Head....and I approve this message.

Why not football?? Briles?

Why not football?? Briles?

Fitzpatrick wouldn't let me even try out for the team when I was there. The odds are pretty damned high that I wouldn't have made it, but the punk-@$$ muff-hugga didn't even give me the chance to fail. That was back when Helton was head coach. Never had any issues with Helton, but Fitzpatrick can still burn in hell.

Back