Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Congratulations Texans, from a Jag fan

Dante's Inferno

Practice Squad
Good job guys. You played very well today. Hopefully, after we get recouoped in December, we'll split the series with you. A great offensive and defensive job today; glad to have you with us in the Title Race. On another note, that we can both cheer for, HOW 'BOUT THEM CHIEFS?! Hahaha, looks like we will be the contenders for the crown this year. :thumbup

For now, I bid you adieu, but, I'll be back come December!

:BananaWav

Great game guys. Most of you have been great fans this week. Looking forward to this rivalry.

Dante's Inferno said:
Stop blamin' the refs. They won it and did good. :twocents:

i dont think he was blamin the refs. he said they had bad calls both ways. which was true. it wasnt a great game for the officials. they probaly had more calls go against them than we did. but i think we had a lot of unlucky things happen to us. it all evens out.

Thanks! :headbang: Hopefully we can make it a sweep when we come into Jacksonville, but history doesn't say we will. I think we can all agree that Reliant is a great homefield advantage. We've been getting false starts on our opponents in Reliant this whole season, and they've definitely helped us win games.

The refs in this game were about the worst I have seen. They blew a couple for us and a couple for the Jags, but the end result is BAD reffing. I doubt we will see this group be on the field for the Superbowl.

Good Game Jag fans...that Leftwich has a problem...hes gonna break some1's hand with one of those passes. :hehe: LOL,good game yall,see ya in J-Ville (no not for the Super Bowl,yet) :cool:

The officials had zero effect on the outcome of this game. Jax's offense pretty much sucked. Their pass defense was not very good either. Their run defense was good as usual and Henderson and Stroud are ...how shall I say it.....goons.

Speaking of the refs.. how about the play where AJ had to give the ref a shove so that he could catch the ball. Looked really odd.

Thanks for the props, Jags fans! :) Some of you folks are real class acts, and we appreciate that.

Oh alright! I guess I can let my guard down. It was a good game. We have a bitter and heated rivalry i the works. Both teams are young(ish) and they carry a grudge. Decembers game will be a dogfight.

aj. said:
The officials had zero effect on the outcome of this game. Jax's offense pretty much sucked. Their pass defense was not very good either. Their run defense was good as usual and Henderson and Stroud are ...how shall I say it.....goons.

:) AJ, always the pragmatist, tells it like it is. :)

I thought Leftwich was pretty ordinary at best.

CAC :coffee:

Back