Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Commentary: Bulman has Pro Bowl work ethic"

Read that this morning. Awesome way to start my morning. I wish we had a whole squad of 53 that cared that much and gave that kind of effort every day.

For some reason, when I finished reading it, this song popped in my head -

World turns black and white
Pictures in an empty room
Your love starts fallin down
Better change your tune
Reach for the golden ring
Reach for the sky
Baby just spread your wings
Chorus:
We'll get higher and higher straight up we'll climb
We'll get higher and higher leave it all behind
Run, run, run, away
Like a train runnin off the track
The truth gets left behind
And falls between the cracks
Standing on broken dreams
But never losing sight
Spread your wings
Chorus
So baby dry your eyes, save all the tears youve cried
Ohh thats what dreams are made of
Oh baby we belong in a world that must be strong
Ohh thats what dreams are made of
Solo
Chorus
Higher and higher who knows what well find
And in the end on dreams we will depend
Cause thats what love is made of

Wow.

I mean, this is one of those stories that we're used to seeing on other teams. We read about it, and we think "Man, I wish we could that lucky..."

I'm definitely "buying" on this one.

The guy is a crazed animal for the game, and it showed on the field vs. Dolphins. I saw #93 blazing around the edge, and I promise you that for a split second I thought it was Babin. When was the last time a defensive end, other than Mario, got around the edge and touched the QB?

I think Bulman is going to nail down that spot fairly quickly.

This guy is a maniac.

“I’ve got to bang my head against the wall until the wall comes down,” he said. “I’ve given everything to football since high school. Now maybe it’s starting to turn.”

And I love it!!

“I feel as a player I’ve changed every year that I’ve been in the league,” he said. “I came in as a 300-pound nose tackle. Then I went to a three technique and now I’m playing end. So now, physically I’m different. I’m lighter at about 275 and I feel really good. I feel I have just added a whole different game.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=4760
The above story (dated yesterday, 10/16), is from the Texans' main website.
Its interesting to see the evolution of Bulman in the NFL from first a NT, then a 1-gapper DT, and now he's playing on the edge. Sounds like besides skill, Tim has a lot of versatility in his resume. Sorta a "poor mans" Mario ?
I dunno, but that would seem to go towards his ability to stick on the
game-day roster ?

Oh, and he is running for President....President of the Texans.

1560 am is doing a series of who should be voted as President of the Texans.

Representing the defense is Tim Bulman.

Representing the offense is David Anderson.

It's a hard choice. Two try hard guys who have made the team because they work harder than others.

Oh, and he is running for President....President of the Texans.

1560 am is doing a series of who should be voted as President of the Texans.

Representing the defense is Tim Bulman.

Representing the offense is David Anderson.

It's a hard choice. Two try hard guys who have made the team because they work harder than others.

Bulman for Pres and Anderson for VP. :texflag:

I had a feeling about this guy. I saw him on one of the training camp specials on channel 13 and thought, man this guy might turn out to be something. Lets hope so. :jam:

big heart. lots - o - effort. 4 point stance. slowest reaction time off the snap of any human i've ever seen in a football uniform. and yet, somehow he's making an impact. if you go back and look at it, he's getting a good push and creating nice problems for the OLine. imagine the possibilities if he could get off the snap a few minutes sooner!

Bulman reminds me a lot of the Ravens' Jarrett Johnson. Just an absolute mad man on the field. Jarrett Johnson was a defensive tackle out of Alabama coming into the NFL, then moved to DE and eventually to OLB where he has started for Baltimore the past 2 seasons. The more snaps for Tim Bulman, the better. I absolutely can not stand Anthony Weaver.

Back