Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colvin has been released

I wonder if our starting CBs next year will be Lonnie, Crawford and Crossen lol.

Without picks we'll have to compensate in free agency. Our offensive line may eventually mesh but I fear our lack of pass rush (see playoff colts) will undo us.

One of the things that makes TM so valuable is that he can drop down from his safety position and play the slot. Too bad he got greedy but that’s the life of a honey badger, I guess.

I have no idea where they’re going to get help in the secondary, or anywhere, really. They’ve already traded away their highest draft picks for the next two years.

TM might have been the unnamed free agent who left because he didn't want to play for O'Brien

Without picks we'll have to compensate in free agency. Our offensive line may eventually mesh but I fear our lack of pass rush (see playoff colts) will undo us.

Well we are down to $87million next year (including rollover) without counting potential extensions to Watson and Tunsil.

In addition, Mercilus, Reader, Dunn, Seantrel, Hyde, fells, addae, Gaines, Cole (restricted), and Rod (restricted) are free agents next year.

Now some of those guys suck but they are currently playing important positions like RT or provided needed depth.

The little tea kettle is boiling over creating a smokescreen to cover his poor coaching. Create a diversion to cover up the real problem.
Idiots in the front office with BOB the head idiot

The little tea kettle is boiling over creating a smokescreen to cover his poor coaching. Create a diversion to cover up the real problem.
Idiots in the front office with BOB the head idiot

Be specific...

A little info on Crossen:

Keion Crossen, a 2018 7th-round pick out of Western Carolina.

Just based off of what I’ve seen so far, it’s best to categorize Crossen as a guy to not only help with depth but more of a reclamation project to get him better while working in this system.

He’s a corner that does have potential but I think he still has a long way to go in terms of being a regular contributor for this team.

Pro Football Focus gave him a 46.1 overall, 60.8 run, 37.7 tackle and 44.7 coverage grade for last season through 53 snaps. Obviously with the those numbers, he’s still got a lot of work to do in terms of improvement but it’s good to know he can be used, when appropriate in stopping the run when things get out of hand from the linebackers.

Out of the snaps he took, he had two missed tackles and quarterbacks had a 118.8 rating when throwing to him so that’s hardly something to write about as far as his ability.

Crossen’s 52.2 defensive grade ranks him 31st out 42 qualifying cornerbacks in his draft class.

His six tackles per miss average that he had in 2018 also needs to be shored up because you’d want to see that at a number higher.

He also has the ability to cover in the slot as well, 5.4 percent of his snaps came from slot coverage while just 4.7 came from traditional coverage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/houseo...eion-crossen-trade-patriots-meaning-team/amp/

Keep in mind they drafted Jermaine Kelly over Crossen. For some reason, pre-draft, they preferred Kelly.

Back