Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colts @ Texans: Predict the score

Its not that I have no faith, I just think its going to be a tough game to win, I want us to win, I just think the Reality of it is, is we won't. Hopefully I'm wrong
:fans:

lol, actually I really agree with you.

I just don't think its going to be as onesided as you think.

3-10 point difference if the Colts win, IMO.

The hard part about this is that I want to make a prediction and not write a dream scenario. There could be a world of difference between what I want to happen and what I think will happen. Having said that I have to make my "prediction" either believing that the Texans are the real deal or not believing it.

I believe it so I have to say:

Texans 30
Colts 17

I went into this season with some preconceived notions. I have been telling anyone who would listen that I thought the Saints were grossly overrated after last year and so I do not put much weight into the Colts win over them. I also am not buying the idea that the Titans are somehow a power through heavy subtraction so I see the Colts unimpressive win over them as a negative as well.

In short I think the Colts have beaten two bad teams while we've beaten one (K.C.) and I think that while we dispatched our "bad team" in short order they let the Saints hang around to halftime and almost lost to the Titans. I believe that they're headed for a slump while the Texans are ascending. The Colts haven't lost since the last time we played and I think they're due for a loss.

while i think San Diego is overrated this year (moreso than last year), i agree brak, i don't see how anyone else could win that division. Denver will win some games, but i doubt more than SD.

Texans 11
Colts 4

You saw it here first.

Put me down for a low scoring affair.

Without AJ, and Ahman questionable.... we'll struggle on offense.

With the way our D is playing, so will they.

I'm thinking 17-12 Texans.

Put me down for a low scoring affair.

Without AJ, and Ahman questionable.... we'll struggle on offense.

With the way our D is playing, so will they.

I'm thinking 17-12 Texans.

I pretty much agree with you.

last week I predicted a (35-33) high scoring affair (34-21) the defense however had other ideas & is MUCH improved from last year when we beat the Colts (27-24). the Colts defense is also much improved. Andre is worth at least -7 & the Texans did not have Green last year so he is the X factor.

20 -18 Texans​

First play of the game, play action pass-- post route, 50+ yards to Jacoby Jones.

Just to throw them off a bit.

Texans win on Kris Brown's last second field goal. Earlier in the game the Colts miss an extra point.

Texans 24
Colts 23

:doot:

:splits:

Back