Colts Fans Check In

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Hoosier, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Hoosier

Hoosier Rookie

You guys want to come over and play some football on Sunday? :play:

hoosier

2. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

Hey Hey Hey Texan fans!!! Just wanted to jump over here real quick and wish you all the best of luck next week. Looking forward to playing you... after our win last night, the Dome will be rocking for our guys in Blue. Here's to a good clean, injury free game!!! :)

3. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

It has all come to this. Once upon a time the trolls would come over and talk smack about how bad our team is and how they would kill us on Sunday.

Now our team is SO bad they now come over and wish us a good clean game. Kinda like patting the "special kid" on the head and giving him a participation ribbon.

Well good luck Colt fans-hope ya dont break a hundred.

Vinny likes this.
  4. LBC_Justin

LBC_Justin All Pro

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

The Texans really have nothing to lose this weekend. No one expects them to win and if they do, then wow.

Go Texans!!

5. Hoosier

Hoosier Rookie

You guys play us pretty tough. I really thought you had the hags number last Sunday. Did I read something about DD being hurt? He always has a good game against the colts. Would not be good if he's out.

hoosier

6. HoustonFan

HoustonFan Hall of Fame

That would be something. Colts fans will hate me the day that happens. Go Texans.

7. Runner

Runner Hubcap Diamond Staff Member

Yeah - what I wouldn't give for just one "If you're still in the league, do you want to play Sunday" post.

8. bavanlan

bavanlan Rookie

back for more fun, except now we're in the friendly confines of the RCA Dome...:yahoo:

I can only imagine the welcome we'll get from the fans after last week's performance...:)

9. PT Colts Guy

PT Colts Guy Rookie

HOWDY Y'ALL..

First time visitor to your world. Just a quick note to say here is to a good game and no injuries on either side...

Ohh yea....GO COLTS...:cool:

10. Texas

Texas Hall of Fame

Yea the texans always put up a good game againt the colts but the crowd is going to be loud as hell. Oh well heres to a good clean injury free game! GO TEXANS!!

11. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

LMAO - I laughed out loud when I read this. In all reality though, you will find that our fanbase isn't about kicking someone when they are down... most of us are also very good sportsman/woman. If anyone knows how you fans are feeling, its us. Our team was horrible for years and years and years... hmm... what was that saying going around for a while there...

Count
    On
    Losing
    This
    Sunday

This applied to us... so we understand. We also understand that this is a division game and division games always raise the bar, especially since the Texans always play us hard. Are you all expected to win...well, no. However... if you think us fans have overlooked your potential to come in and steal a win from us... your sadly mistaken.

I do hope for a clean, injury free game and know your welcome over at our Colts forum as well.

12. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Go Texans!!!

13. ColtsFan in CA

ColtsFan in CA Rookie

if anyone is planning on coming to the game better bring your earplugs.That place is going to be rocking after they Boys in Blue beat the Patriots :yahoo:

Here is to a good game and no injuries good luck guys

:play:

14. TxDavid

TxDavid Go Coogs!

Love that smiley. A colts player on either side and the guy in the middle is our D.

We're gonna get killed this week.
    Here's to lots of drinking and boozing and lovemaking....oh..wait...I mean here's to a good game and no injuries...

15. FILO_girl

FILO_girl I'm not here

I really have to make it over the Platnumb.
    This is how you 'jazz it up'? :woot2
    Bet Doc won't mind walking over now. :heh:

Anyhoo....thanks for the kind words Colt fans. We realize that we have less than a chance of winning, let alone being within a touchdown at the end. We may not even have a touchdown. Thanks for not throwing any Mortons in that opened wound.
    Oh well...tough love is hard on the parent/fan too.

Local 'Shoe fans are welcome at our watch party. We will be nice (like y'all have always been, at least to me at our tailgates). Let me know and will give you directions if there are any here who want to come. :)

GO TEXANS!!! :texflag:

16. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Like everyone else has stated, thanks for dropping by and not being to hard on us. There's nothing worse than kicking someone while their down.

Anyways, congrats on a great win in Foxboro. Must be nice to get that monkey off your back.

BTW, where's Youngstown? He's our resident Colt fan.

17. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

Come to think of it, I don't think I have seen him over at our forum either... must still be partying from that Monday night stomping we had. :yahoo:

18. False Start

False Start On # 69

you guys are the best team in the leauge and y'all will destroy the worst team in the leauge ........... congratulations !! :highfive:

its cool of you not to be a butthole about it though . :jam:

i just dont see much hope this weekend for the Texans , then again there is this slight hopeful feeling deep down inside that tells me we will upset and break the undefeated record ! :yahoo:

19. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

The only real question is how many times will Mathis and Freeny sack Carr. Over under 9. I will take the over.

Heres to an injury free game.

Carr to Ragone, "So...you wanna play this week?"

20. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

That is really funny. It is a good thing I was between sips of coffee.