Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colts are considering season ending surgery for Richardson

Maybe Indianapolis shouldn't have ran him. He was knocked out of two games in 4 weeks from getting hit. Now a year of development is possibly lost.

Maybe Indianapolis shouldn't have ran him. He was knocked out of two games in 4 weeks from getting hit. Now a year of development is possibly lost.
I believe it was 3 weeks. Richardson hurt his knee on the Colts last drive vs. the Jags week 1. Had the concussion here in Houston in the 1st quarter, left early in the 2nd. Missed the Ravens game week 3. Played the entire week 4 game vs the Rams. Left in the 2nd quarter week 5 vs Titans.

Richardson has the best body any NFL QB has ever had. But he can't stay on the field. Didn't see that coming.

Richardson has the best body any NFL QB has ever had. But he can't stay on the field. Didn't see that coming.

yeah, didn't expect this of Richardson. And I didn't expect CJ to be as good as he is. And I thought Will Levis would be farther along than he is. I did predict the failure of Bryce Young, so I got one out of three of my predictions. LOL

I believe it was 3 weeks. Richardson hurt his knee on the Colts last drive vs. the Jags week 1. Had the concussion here in Houston in the 1st quarter, left early in the 2nd. Missed the Ravens game week 3. Played the entire week 4 game vs the Rams. Left in the 2nd quarter week 5 vs Titans.

He’s going to have to learn to protect himself. His ceiling is Cam Newton. But he’s looking more fragile than RG3 right now.

yeah, didn't expect this of Richardson. And I didn't expect CJ to be as good as he is. And I thought Will Levis would be farther along than he is. I did predict the failure of Bryce Young, so I got one out of three of my predictions. LOL
What made you think Levis would be further along than he is? Dud reminds me of Wentz, minus the one great year.

What made you think Levis would be further along than he is? Dud reminds me of Wentz, minus the one great year.
How do we know how far he is? He won't be replacing Tannehill anytime soon. We probably won't see Levis until next preseason.

Reactions: JB

He was hurt in college too

Back