Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

College Football down the strech

threetoedpete

Hall of Fame
http://cfn.scout.com/2/699097.html

Thought this was a prety fair write up. Those of you not draft nicks or don't watch a lot of college football, gives you a chance to play that great american sport, catchup. Be a great weekend to go to a sports bar take adult libations in mass quanities and absorb some great college football. Ah ...with a desiganted drive only.

--By the way, has anyone mentioned that Reesing and Kansas vs. Chase Daniel and Missouri ought to be one of the great games of this college football season on November 24? Has anyone mentioned that the following Saturday’s Big 12 Championship Game could be for a spot in the BCS National Championship Game? I can’t wait.

MY RANKINGS

Below are my weekly rankings. I am ranking the teams based on how they have performed up until now, not based necessarily on where I think they will finish the season. The number in parentheses represents where the team was ranked a week ago. After the rankings are a few comments on the rankings.

1. Ohio State 10-0 (1)
2. Oregon 8-1 (6)
3. LSU 8-1 (3)
4. Kansas 9-0 (7)
5. Oklahoma 8-1 (4)
6. Missouri 8-1 (9)
7. West Virginia 7-1 (8)
8. Arizona State 8-1 (2)
9. Boston College 8-1 (5)

I think that's fair. If Kansas wins out, finishing the season with a win over Missouri, I think they derserve #2.

Me too!! I don't think OSU has the team speed to keep with the Ducks...

Ohio State still has a couple of tough games ahead of them. Illinois and Michigan (at Michigan)aren't slouches. They could very well be ending the season with a loss or two. I've seen a few Illinois games this year and they're pretty impressive.

The Ducks should easily win their last two against Arizona and UCLA.:cool:

I was rooting for Florida the whole time...but you have to admit if Ginn was in the whole game and didn't get injured- the outcome would have been completely different. Not saying OSU would win but it would have been a lot more competitive.

i doubt it, the entire offense was just completely outmatched, from o-line out. and OSU's defense certainly wasn't up to speed with UF's offense.

Back