It seems to me that we may have some issues of timing to factor in to the decisions that need to be made on this team. Specifically, when Kubiak would be able to be hired (and start evaluating our situation) and when Carr's option has to be excercised. If the Broncos win next week, Kubiak wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to the Texans until after the Superbowl. Carr's option has to be done before the end of the Superbowl, so it is likely that Kubiak will not have a lot of input as to what to do with Carr. So what if, like Casserly & McNair say, the decision on who to draft rests solely on the new HC? Basically, if that decision were to be to draft Vince, Kubiak may not be able to get what he wants if Carr is signed to the 3 year extension, because of the 3 year option cap hit. I find it odd that they keep saying the next head coach will be deciding who we draft with these timelines.