Clownboys Video 2004 Mnf

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by flylikeaneagle, Aug 28, 2006.

1. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

2. Huge

Huge Hall of Fame

33-10

21-20

3. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

Very good. Mommy and daddy is so proud of you that you remembered last year's score against the,then ailing, Eagles. You get a gold star.

Do you know who gave the Cowboys the worst beating ever in Texas Stadium? If you do, you will get a 2nd star and I will make sure it is blue. :rolleyes:

4. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

too bad the benny hill theme is played out.

5. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

yeah right LOL!

6. Huge

Huge Hall of Fame

I sure do (know who gave Dallas their worst beating in Texas Stadium). Though I'm not sure why you're bringing it up. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Philadelphia. Mommy and daddy wouldn't be too proud of you.

Can I still have that 2nd star?

7. OzzO

OzzO .. and then?

Oh, I don't know. Not so bad. But next time I expect more running and much faster running if they're gonna play it. Also, if we have a few running in their underware and maybe a bald guy getting smacked on the head repeatedly, then they can cue the music. :francis:

8. eagle.randall

eagle.randall Rookie

Who was it? We were at that Monday Night game when the cowgirl got crushed. Thw only loss that was worse on the cowgirls was in Cinci.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041115006

Here is the link, you cowpuke!

9. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

yackety sax is probably in 20% of all videos on the internet.

10. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

I had season tickets and I'm gonna say it was around the time the Bears went to the Super Bowl; maybe even the year they did, but I remember a game in Dallas that was something like 44-0.

11. TD

TD TT Huckaboo

Bears 44-0 in '85. Can I have a star too?

There was this dufus at work betting everbody he could find that Dallas wouldn't score a point. Well I thought he was a dufus....he made a few hundred bucks. (including 20 from me)

12. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

Exactly. It was Da Bears giving the Cowboys their worst beating in Texas Stadium. Philly put up the most points against the Cowboys in Texas Stadium. They were both whoopings. I know my Eagles got whooped up several times. LOL! Ah, the moments.

13. eagle.randall

eagle.randall Rookie

"This one was eminently forgettable for Dallas fans as the team gave up its most points ever at home and its most anywhere since a 50-24 loss at Cincinnati in December 1985. The Cowboys allowed four touchdowns in one quarter (the second) for the first time in franchise history and the 35 points Philadelphia scored in the first half tied another dubious record." This is a quote from the earlier link.

Excuse me, it wasnt the worst beating ever for the boys. It was just three scoring records against the cowgirls at home. Apparently it was Cincy in '85 and not the bears.

14. JDizzle

JDizzle I'm a dude

Who cares?

15. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Well I did. I was there.

But in the overall scheme of things it doesn't matter much.

16. eagle.randall

eagle.randall Rookie

You're right. I think it was the point of arguing. How is a cowgirls fan a higly respected member of your message boards? I grew up in Houston, that doesn't make sense.

17. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

'

Yeah, does not matter now but interesting none the least.

18. JDizzle

JDizzle I'm a dude

What's so big about it? We have several Jag fans that frequent here as well. Rival fans can be civil towards one another, ya know.

19. Huge

Huge Hall of Fame

Maybe I just lack simple reading comprehension skills. So if you could help me out and show me in the article where it says the Eagles gave Dallas their worst beating ever in Texas Stadium, I sure would appreciate it.

But I did do pretty well in Math and History. And since your math skills seem to need a little work, here's a lesson:

49-21 = 28 point differential.

As it's been pointed out, Chicago pasted us 44-0 back in '85 (Cincinatti was a road game). I won't over estimate your calculating abilities and help you out...that's a 44 point difference.

Back in '88, Minnesota beat us 43-3. That's a 40 point difference...just in case.

Somebody hold me up. An Eagles fan talking about respectability? Don't you have some Duracells somewhere that need chucking?

20. eagle.randall

eagle.randall Rookie

I admitted it wasn't their worst beating. Just most points ever at home, 4 TD's in one quarter, and 35 points in a half. I realized it wasn't their worst beating after finding the link I posted earlier.