Chris McKenzie Takes CB Spot

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by rmartin65, Nov 23, 2005.

1. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Yes, they called up McKenzie to fill in for an injured Pburnt. Does this help or hurt the defense? I think it will help.

2. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

Good stuff...McKenzie has hella potential and even if he sucks, it's not like we're fighting for a playoff spot anyway...My guess is that he'll only be on special teams though...

3. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Cant be worse than Pbuc. He at least tackled in the preseason.

4. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

This will hurt us. Buchanon has been very soild as of late, and even shown promise. He has stepped up physically and has adressed the ball carrier imeaditly. (sp)

This move would help us if we called him up to replace faegins. He has been horrible for at least a year and a half, and has yet to show anyone a reason to stay on this team.

5. billtxus

billtxus Rookie

What games have you been watching???? PBuc can't tackle, and his coverage is weak as well. He was a waste of two draft picks. Sanders looked better after PBuc got hurt.

6. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Sanders is a 4th string CB. Everybody has good games and he filled in nicely, but he should not start any games.

7. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

this is great news, over the years i have found myself being a little bit of a sun devils fan, so i hope he can tear things up

:texflag:

8. Texan in Japan

Texan in Japan All Pro

It will be nice to see some guys like McK play...might make it worth watching the rest of the season to see some new blood in there fighting for PT.

9. DRAMA

DRAMA All Pro

Pbuc stepped up? Did the Texans win that game? I must've missed it....kinda like Pbuc and his arm tackling!! :ok:

Anyway, play the kids - let's see what he have....

Polk has looked pretty good - I think he can get better. I'd like to see Glenn Earl a little more. Also, Travis J should be full time right now as should #88. If 85 or 42 play anymore, it makes no sense....